Dutch Passion 25.9% THC, our best yet. Auto Cinderella Jack

DutchPassionTony

Autoflower Master
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
In some lab testing of Auto Cinderella Jack we found 25.94% THC. Getting levels this high caught our attention so we sent some more samples off for professional testing and confirmation, at a second independent lab. The blog has all the details, original lab reports, grow details etc. We hope you enjoy the read https://dutch-passion.com/en/blog/auto-cinderella-jack-strongest-autoflower-weed-on-earth-n963

Please can a mod make this a sticky? Many thanks!

Stickied, and nice numbers! :pass:

In some lab testing of Auto Cinderella Jack we found 25.94% THC. Getting levels this high caught our attention so we sent some more samples off for professional testing and confirmation, at a second independent lab. The blog has all the details, original lab reports, grow details etc. We hope you enjoy the read https://dutch-passion.com/en/blog/auto-cinderella-jack-strongest-autoflower-weed-on-earth-n963

Please can a mod make this a sticky? Many thanks!
seen this the other day and got one in coco 10 mins later :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I`m an easy sell so I never got past the 25.94% THC and I was trying to order, ``out of stock`` at TrueNorthSeed , i was sad. But then i see Mizzo81 post above and if he wants brooklyn sunrise I want brooklyn sunrise, ``out of stock`` and it reminded me I wanted the think different auto and it`s out of stock too :( . I have sent scathing e_mail to TNSB about their dutch passion stock and signed up to be notified when back in stock. Did find at other seedbank but price difference was to much for my frugal canadian-scottish-german blood to handle , so will admire Trichome farmer pictures on his grow until back in stock, Cheers.

I`m an easy sell so I never got past the 25.94% THC and I was trying to order, ``out of stock`` at TrueNorthSeed , i was sad. But then i see Mizzo81 post above and if he wants brooklyn sunrise I want brooklyn sunrise, ``out of stock`` and it reminded me I wanted the think different auto and it`s out of stock too :( . I have sent scathing e_mail to TNSB about their dutch passion stock and signed up to be notified when back in stock. Did find at other seedbank but price difference was to much for my frugal canadian-scottish-german blood to handle , so will admire Trichome farmer pictures on his grow until back in stock, Cheers.

I didn't order from @TheVault yet but i won some free seeds on this site couples of week ago.
It was like 8 days from shipping date to my place in Canada.Real nice packaging including 5 FREE Northern Lights,stickers,rolling papers and a really nice t shirt!
Can only imagine service when you actually order!!!

I didn't order from @TheVault yet but i won some free seeds on this site couples of week ago.
It was like 8 days from shipping date to my place in Canada.Real nice packaging including 5 FREE Northern Lights,stickers,rolling papers and a really nice t shirt!
Can only imagine service when you actually order!!!
I won prize once too. Guy was cool and gave me the seeds I asked for even though they weren’t part of the promo. Just get worried getting overseas packages again. Prefer to use a US bank.

Back