Dutch Passion 25.9% THC, our best yet. Auto Cinderella Jack

Dabber, thanks for the link mate. Contacted Dutch Passion and it sounds like they may ship to north america in future. I`m checking out the vault now, I may be in trouble because my wish list keeps growing.

1583935934855.png

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting us.

Unfortunately we do not ship or distribute our product to Canada currently (although this could change in the near future). At the moment we only ship our seeds to a selection of country's in Europe.

However, we have several international resellers that ship our product world wide.

You can find them on the official dealers list on our website:

You can order from the Attitude Seedbank or Seedsman for example.

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us again.

Kind regards,

William
Dutch Passion

In some lab testing of Auto Cinderella Jack we found 25.94% THC. Getting levels this high caught our attention so we sent some more samples off for professional testing and confirmation, at a second independent lab. The blog has all the details, original lab reports, grow details etc. We hope you enjoy the read https://dutch-passion.com/en/blog/auto-cinderella-jack-strongest-autoflower-weed-on-earth-n963

Please can a mod make this a sticky? Many thanks!

Was just reading this on the DP Blog, and was going to post here in the DP Forum.

Awesome that these are 1) autos, 2) grown organically!, with 3) coco coir, 4) grown under LEDs.

In some lab testing of Auto Cinderella Jack we found 25.94% THC. Getting levels this high caught our attention so we sent some more samples off for professional testing and confirmation, at a second independent lab. The blog has all the details, original lab reports, grow details etc. We hope you enjoy the read https://dutch-passion.com/en/blog/auto-cinderella-jack-strongest-autoflower-weed-on-earth-n963

Please can a mod make this a sticky? Many thanks!

Very Nice @DutchPassionTony :pass: ..Yay Dutch Passion...

Mossy, I only recently watched GoT, and finally figured out why you are Daenerys Targaryen.... Very clever!

:d5: I was always The Owld Dragon ..:dragon2:..one of the members Thought Daenerys Targaryen more appropriate...:pass:

Mother of Dragons..:biggrin:.

I didn't order from @TheVault yet but i won some free seeds on this site couples of week ago.
It was like 8 days from shipping date to my place in Canada.Real nice packaging including 5 FREE Northern Lights,stickers,rolling papers and a really nice t shirt!
Can only imagine service when you actually order!!!
I won a prize too!! seeds, a nice Tee shirt that would fit a 10 year old:smoking:and some stickers and papers.

I look forward to growing some DP gear they have so many awesome strains to choose from.

Well, I know what I'm ordering next. Shame I just popped a bunch of AU's

Last edited:
Back