3 days of darkness before harvest

I try to do some dark before I think it's important to get before light comes on because the terps generate In the night

I've been putting the last plant that finishes into dark for a while now, but at this point I don't think it really does anything worthwhile except give me anxiety since the humidity spikes with the darkness and bud rot is exactly what I'm not looking to accomplish especially that late into it. Personally done with the darkness tests

I’ve never used this technique either. Just didn’t see how in those couple of days it could produce new trichromes that would be cloudy and potent.Figured if that was the case then we’d be wanting are plants in the dark more often. Again tho idk if it’s true or not.

I’ve never used this technique either. Just didn’t see how in those couple of days it could produce new trichromes that would be cloudy and potent.Figured if that was the case then we’d be wanting are plants in the dark more often. Again tho idk if it’s true or not.
No facts
Bro science!
Surprised someone hasn’t done any experiments using clones to see if it’s actually true.

Back