A Breeding Journey With ShuShu

IMG_20220827_155701.jpg
IMG_20220827_112036.jpg

Pic of the female I chose to put pollen on. Dusted a few branches. Got a little forum stomper on the front right. Still wondering weather to turn it into a pollen donor fir future breeding.

View attachment 1506648View attachment 1506649
Pic of the female I chose to put pollen on. Dusted a few branches. Got a little forum stomper on the front right. Still wondering weather to turn it into a pollen donor fir future breeding.
that's a nice wee forum stomper you have. I have used the forum stomper for breeding in the past. It's a frosty strain that will add a ton of resin to a cross.

that's a nice wee forum stomper you have. I have used the forum stomper for breeding in the past. It's a frosty strain that will add a ton of resin to a cross.
Yeah I'm keen to do some breeding with the strain have more forum stomper seeds on the way .managed to get my hands on some act X 3 bog for a bit of breeding as well dusted a few branches of copacabana with Skywalker pollen to make an outdoor auto strain. I tried stunting the copacabana auto cause they can get up to 6 foot tall outdoors . I stunted it so it started flowering at 6 inches tall and still got to 4 foot tall.

20220905_002816.jpg

6 out of 7 showing signs of purple/pink hues mainly around the top of the plants.
Screenshot_20220905-140829_Gallery.jpg

The one pictured above is my favorite selection out of the bunch. Very short and stout with the thickest bud set out of the group.

Next breeding project following a short break will be Cherry Rush F1 (Cherry Queen x Jem)

Oh man Jem looking magnificent. Might just have to add her on the list! I'm doin a blackstrap seed run right now. Gnomes gear is top notch.

Oh man Jem looking magnificent. Might just have to add her on the list! I'm doin a blackstrap seed run right now. Gnomes gear is top notch.
Thanks, The Jem has been very pleasant to grow. Though it's only a seed run. I give Gnome my many thanks for keeping this classic around. Wishing you well on your Blackstrap journey. May many Seeds bestow you

Back