A Breeding Journey With ShuShu

Turns out the Love Potion i have is a herm. Glad the one i planted showed itself

Last edited:
Hey @ShuShu
Nice project bro,thanks for sharing your experience, plants and seeds looking great. Do you set yourself some breeding goals for your projects?
I can highly recommend the photo x auto F1 seeds to try, everytime I grow them the locals asking for clones to fill the rooms.

Hey @ShuShu
Nice project bro,thanks for sharing your experience, plants and seeds looking great. Do you set yourself some breeding goals for your projects?
I can highly recommend the photo x auto F1 seeds to try, everytime I grow them the locals asking for clones to fill the rooms.
Hey @tobe
Thanks for the kind words
Right now I'm waiting to collect pollen for my next upcoming project with Jem F10

Hazeman Seeds-Sour Grape Stomper is the male i selected to pollinate Jem

I've made a photo x auto cross awhile back. Ended up giving most of them away. Out of the ones I did grow. I ended up getting one fully Automatic

Hey @tobe
Thanks for the kind words
Right now I'm waiting to collect pollen for my next upcoming project with Jem F10

Hazeman Seeds-Sour Grape Stomper is the male i selected to pollinate Jem

I've made a photo x auto cross awhile back. Ended up giving most of them away. Out of the ones I did grow. I ended up getting one fully Automatic
He ShuShu
Sounds like a great cross , do you plan to breed your crosse's to future generations.
I see only a few breeders in the auto game going to f6+ generations, the most i see work their lines to f4 or f5 and that's not so often.

He ShuShu
Sounds like a great cross , do you plan to breed your crosse's to future generations.
I see only a few breeders in the auto game going to f6+ generations, the most i see work their lines to f4 or f5 and that's not so often.
Thanks Tobe
I wish i could do future generations up to F5. I just don't have the space or time to really achieve it
I do breed for my own personal use and enjoyment.

20230430_132818.jpg

Hazeman Seeds-Sour Grape Stomper Male

Sour Grape Stomper male was axed. A few issues led me to cutting it down. I'm now looking to work with Cherry Rush F1
(Cherry Queen × Jem F9)
CQ is a strong yielder with flavors I've yet to explore.
Soaking the seeds on the morrow.
Hopefully I get a few Auto off the first rip.

Thanks Tobe
I wish i could do future generations up to F5. I just don't have the space or time to really achieve it
I do breed for my own personal use and enjoyment.
Hey my friend
I know the problem trust me. I have grown several fail plants from the first generation and after a test i have to step back and run again 20 plants. Much time is needed. I am now at f7 with my Orange Assault. The f8 seeds are on their way right now. Now i have a strain i know exactly, a big plus for new crosse's and projects.

Back