A Breeding Journey With ShuShu

Hey my friend
I know the problem trust me. I have grown several fail plants from the first generation and after a test i have to step back and run again 20 plants. Much time is needed. I am now at f7 with my Orange Assault. The f8 seeds are on their way right now. Now i have a strain i know exactly, a big plus for new crosse's and projects.
Hey Tobe,
Michigan law only allows me twelve plants to grow. I ended up planting 10 Cherry Rush F1 a few days ago.
what cross is in the Orange Assault? Ive personally always wanted a nice orange strain.

Hey Tobe,
Michigan law only allows me twelve plants to grow. I ended up planting 10 Cherry Rush F1 a few days ago.
what cross is in the Orange Assault? Ive personally always wanted a nice orange strain.
10 are better than nothing,
Orange Assault is
(Orange Bud x Lowryder 2) x auto AK-47
I selected for the citrus Orange smell and taste. There are minimal variation from sweet to sour all with the Orange citrus.
But all in one they are uniform.

10 are better than nothing,
Orange Assault is
(Orange Bud x Lowryder 2) x auto AK-47
I selected for the citrus Orange smell and taste. There are minimal variation from sweet to sour all with the Orange citrus.
But all in one they are uniform.
Thanks brudda, feel the same
OA sounds like one hell of a cross. Happy for you 🤗

20230517_210252.jpg

Cherry Rush F1 (Cherry Queen x Jem F9)
Lighting schedule 18/6
Running under Mars Hydro TSL 2000

Lots of good stuff going on back here and it's nice to see so many people breeding new strains for what plants suit them best I applaud you growmies

20230523_175130.jpg

Bodhi Seeds - Hollyweed "F2"
Showing signs it might be a Jem F9 cross
The smell to structure reminds me of Jem. Hopefully my hunch is correct. Thinking I'll reveg the Hollyweed and pollinate with Cherry Rush F1 male if everything pans out

Last edited:
View attachment 1596338
Bodhi Seeds - Hollyweed "F2"
Showing signs it might be a Jem F9 cross
The smell to structure reminds me of Jem. Hopefully my hunch is correct. Thinking I'll reveg the Hollyweed and pollinate with Cherry Rush F1 male if everything pans out
Looking Frosty bro

Back