Indoor AA and Onyx first auto run

No idea what is going on anymore. We've used a foliar feeding with cal-mag, and three feedings of fish fertilizer because it looked like they could use some nitrogen. Starting to build up to the nutes that they were getting before, and they've been getting consistantly worse. Buds are still growing though. PH has still been reading 6 in and runoff with the strips
AA Bush
IMG_0340.jpgIMG_0339.jpgIMG_0336.jpg
Big AA
IMG_0345.jpgIMG_0344.jpg
Dwarf AA
IMG_0343.jpgIMG_0342.jpg
Onyx
IMG_0349.jpg

I moved them under a 6 bulb badboy. The hps tent is getting switched to a 12/12 cycle. The Auto Assassin bush is in the worst shape, it's shedding its leaves quickly, maybe h202 poisoning continued to be a factor even though that was weeks ago. Nothing I've tried have made them healthier, however, they have continued to put on weight. Started four Mi5 and four Himilayan blue diesel, in the back of the closet, but only 3 of the HBD germinated.

Attachments

• IMG_0352.jpg
    IMG_0352.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0353.jpg
    IMG_0353.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_0354.jpg
    IMG_0354.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0355.jpg
    IMG_0355.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0358.jpg
    IMG_0358.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 46
It's hydrogen peroxide so that there's more oxygen in the roots, which helps with uptake of nutrients. It does kill some bacterias, but when they are replenished often it isn't really an issue. I didn't let the h202 bubble off enough a few times in week 3-5...which can kill much more than bacterias. Peroxide is used for first aid, or instead of bleach so it can be very harmful to the roots.

So I'm on day 60, and I'm wondering how much this dying off/yellowing will affect the quality of the bud. Up until recently its only been the fan leaves that are yellowing, but its starting to go up into the bud leaves. Maybe some should be harvested already.

Send some pics if you can.Check your trichomes to see it there ready to harvest.

Just looked at a top leaf through a microscope and most of the heads look completely clear, but there's a few that are starting to turn amber. I'm just worried because they're not getting any healthier and I'm not sure if its a good idea to keep them alive much longer.

Attachments

• IMG_0363.jpg
    IMG_0363.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0364.jpg
    IMG_0364.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0366.jpg
    IMG_0366.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0368.jpg
    IMG_0368.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0367.jpg
    IMG_0367.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 36
Just looked at a top leaf through a microscope and most of the heads look completely clear, but there's a few that are starting to turn amber. I'm just worried because they're not getting any healthier and I'm not sure if its a good idea to keep them alive much longer.
Sometimes, the red hairs will reflect through the trichs, giving them an appearance of being amber, when they are actually clear. Looking at the pics, I would guess you have a week or 2 more, before they are done. But that is just my 02.

HomieHogleg

Thanks for the input Homie! Well yes, I don't want to harvest them yet, as I said they're mostly clear. What I'm wondering is, is it worth it to keep them alive, or chop them before this rust/deficiency completely infects the bud.

Its day 68 and they are looking much healthier. I'm sure they'll start to die off more in the next/final week, but whatever I was screwing up before, the plants seem to have gotten through it.

Tricomes are looking pretty cloudy actually. The auto assassin bush (on the left front) isn't developed very much at all yet though, I cut some lower branches because they were getting in the way, and i thought it might allow for more growth at the top.
IMG_0380.jpg
pencil.png

Attachments

• IMG_0384.jpg
    IMG_0384.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_0387.jpg
    IMG_0387.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 45
Back