Indoor AA and Onyx first auto run

Thanks Squid

We chopped two Auto Assassins today, the dwarf and the single cola one. They're dense and smell like hazelnuts or something, but it looks like a good harvest.
I weighed one the top half of the bigger auto assassin's top buds and it was 93gs but I'll weigh everything in the next few days. The Onyx and Auto assassin bush are still under the light.
Dwarf Auto assassin
IMG_0425.jpg

the bigger one
IMG_0412.jpgIMG_0415.jpgIMG_0416.jpg
pencil.png

Damn those are fatties, man. Great job. Looking forward to final dry weight.

Thanks dude! Its been a good ride, these autos are quite forgiving and I should get a yield over 100gs for my first run. (still harvesting two in the next few days) Definitely starting in cups and then planting those directly into big pots next time (Like I've seen botwin do on his last pak, and snowryder grow for the extra taproot space) I transplanted some male Mi5 outside and I was surprised at how long the taproot was. I started Mi5s and Himilayan blue diesel about 3 weeks ago, that'll be my next journal and I'm really looking forward to it.

Chopped the Onyx. Auto Assassins are curing now. The big one weighed in at over 64 grams, might drop to around 60 though. And the dwarf was only 32. This Onyx looks to be a good yield.

Attachments

• IMG_0437.jpg
    IMG_0437.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 96
Trimmed close in to the onyx now. It weighs 34 gs, but its not completely dry yet. I've been busy and didn't notice that the top cola fell off the hanging line and was sitting on its' side for two days so the mould got to it.

The picture with the bud on the scale shows how much bud it was that I'll have to make some bho with.
Still have that AA bush in the tent sucking up tons of water. It's on day 81.
Really shitty about that Onyx bud though...Live and learn.
:peace:GM

Attachments

• IMG_0445.jpg
    IMG_0445.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0443.jpg
    IMG_0443.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0442.jpg
    IMG_0442.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_0441.jpg
    IMG_0441.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 55
nice bro well done +rep

Haven't had my laptop charger, but here's the final pictures of my auto assassin bush. Chopped her on May 26 I believe, and then left it in the dark for 48. Now I can say that it yielded 72 gs, but it was pretty unhealthy for most its' life, and most of it is quite airy so I'll make some bho.

I've been really into dabbing lately, and check the glass forum, I'll be posting a picture of a new custom piece.

:peace: and thanks stopping by, GM

Attachments

• IMG_0513.jpg
    IMG_0513.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_0512.jpg
    IMG_0512.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0508.jpg
    IMG_0508.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 57
Back