Anyone getting excited to try the new MC formula?

I’m on my second grow with the MC one part and have had good luck with it. once my seedlings are established, I put them on the reservoir at 500 ppm of MC and that’s where they stay till flower. Then I up it to 600 during flower and walk away. My buds are big, and smelly, and the plants are deep green until the day I chop them. I don’t use their silly calculator anymore. I believe it was @pop22 that said to use about 500-600 max and since I read that I haven’t had a problem.
Yes it was dear ole @pop22. Just do not listen to his stock picking advise. :funny:

Psssst........ I got some marijuana stocks I'll sell ya! :smoking:
Think I'll hold on to my Gateway computer and junk bonds, thank you very much. Tho I do hear those stocks are on fire.

I'm entering week 4 on my Mephisto plants today and just now starting to feed. I'm using biobizz light mix and MC 2 part. My plants look very healthy with 3 weeks no nutes. First time using this soil but plan to reuse it after I hit it with recharge
When I use fresh Biobizz light I never have to feed until they go on the reservoir at week 3-4, but then they go straight onto 500ppm MegaCrop.

That's right, I have never used more than 600 ppms, my usual is in the 525 -550 range. I feed the same start to finish. works pretty well that way.
I was pretty damn sure you were the one. It’s simply amazing how both photos and autos just love this low dosing.

When I use fresh Biobizz light I never have to feed until they go on the reservoir at week 3-4, but then they go straight onto 500ppm MegaCrop.
Thanks. Good to know. I underfed the crap out my my girls last round then. Oops. Well now I know a base to go off of. Start at 500 and dont go above 600 and see what happens. I'll have to do some testing with the new 2 part and come up with a new feed chart now.

Thanks. Good to know. I underfed the crap out my my girls last round then. Oops. Well now I know a base to go off of. Start at 500 and dont go above 600 and see what happens. I'll have to do some testing with the new 2 part and come up with a new feed chart now.
Just to be sure you know, my 500-600 is with the one part formula.

Just to be sure you know, my 500-600 is with the one part formula.
Yeah I know. I'm still going to try it with the 2 part. C what happens. When I used gh flora trio in dwc hydro I usually kept it around there also growing autos. If my plants are asking for more I'll feed more. If they're being overfed I'll back off a little. Just testing it and reading my plants and adjusting from there if needed

Yeah I know. I'm still going to try it with the 2 part. C what happens. When I used gh flora trio in dwc hydro I usually kept it around there also growing autos. If my plants are asking for more I'll feed more. If they're being overfed I'll back off a little. Just testing it and reading my plants and adjusting from there if needed
Here are my latest ladies on MC in Biobizz Light at week 5 from seed. The two on the left are photos and the two on the right are autos.
DC3C92BB-7510-490A-9065-B3D240E796B4.jpeg

Back