Anyone have experiance with night owl seeds?

Reaction score
Just ordered my first pack of night owl seeds. We t with miracle berry because it was literally the only strain I could find in stock a where. Curious if anyone has grown any if their strains out. Figured cant go wrong with anything from the Mephisto team, special daz. Just wondering about your experiences.

Just ordered my first pack of night owl seeds. We t with miracle berry because it was literally the only strain I could find in stock a where. Curious if anyone has grown any if their strains out. Figured cant go wrong with anything from the Mephisto team, special daz. Just wondering about your experiences.
There is a night owl area just above this area where many folks are and have grown out their strains

I grew out Zamaldelica Express last fall, it's one of my all time favorite strains! Glorious euphoric / stimulating sativa. Mine had a really unusual carrot root / sweet spice smell. Definitely worth a try if you like sativas.

I have a Blue Microverse going now, it should probably be done in a few weeks. It's the shortest auto I've grown, even shorter than the Strawberry Nuggets next to it.

Thanks. I found it. I'll be putting my new baby up there soon. Thanks again

I literally just pulled the trigger in ordering the zamadelicia Express. This makes me feel like I made the right call.

Back