I do prefer smoking than other methods. I have a vape and my idea is vape and save the leftovers for cannabutter. Maybe that's just me that I prefer inhalation methods because I don't have the chance of going overboard and overdoing it. But,i will try tincture for sure

You have a lot more control dosing sublingual tincture than you do with edibles, but slightly less control than inhaling.
I have never overdone tincture because in 10-15 minutes I know if I should take more or stop there.

I was recently given a bottle of 151 everclear, and i thought the batch was going to be weaker so i would need to take more than my usual 2ml...not the case...the 151 batch has great long lasting effect, no noticable difference from 190. Tincture is one of those things where you need to start low to figure out where you do best at. Do not read i take 2ml, so you should too. Every batch i test at 1ml, before increasing intake. Taking 3ml you can definitely go overboard and i have a few times...absolutely tremendous for sleeping though!!
:yeahthat:

@MissUniverse I would like to add that if you are new to tinctures, start with 0.5 ml and wait 15 minutes.
Every new batch has its own variables, from starting materials to method. I typically use 1-2ml (3 on a bad day) but I had a batch that surprised me at only 2ml, since then I titrate my dose in half ml increments until I know it's strength.

By the way, @912GreenSkell, do you find, like I do, that tinctures carry quite a bit of the personality of the bud if smoked or vaped? i.e. a narcotic indica compared to a euphoric indica?

:yeahthat:

@MissUniverse I would like to add that if you are new to tinctures, start with 0.5 ml and wait 15 minutes.
Every new batch has its own variables, from starting materials to method. I typically use 1-2ml (3 on a bad day) but I had a batch that surprised me at only 2ml, since then I titrate my dose in half ml increments until I know it's strength.

By the way, @912GreenSkell, do you find, like I do, that tinctures carry quite a bit of the personality of the bud if smoked or vaped? i.e. a narcotic indica compared to a euphoric indica?

I havent done really any pure sativa tinctures yet...something i have been meaning to do is make some sativa tincture!

Sorry to hijack your thread @MissUniverse but I must ask @912GreenSkell about that Frisian duck a little more, what did you think about the quality of the smoke overall, flavours, effects etc? Ive got a three pack of auto duck to try indoors or out.

Frisian duck might be a good one for me outdoor growing in the summer if it keeps low key, until it gets dried and cured :)

Day 75 and still growing and still near zero odour, I have to be right on top of it or touch it with my hands then smell my fingers
JZXNXpe.jpg

Uzql7h4.jpg

What smells are you getting @MissUniverse with a finger rub? It's really good in my eyes that it's still giving off next to no odour, got three of these to try when I setup after summer is mostly done.
Just smells like generic marijuana I couldn't really out a finger on the smell right now, but the lime smell is still there but its all so slight in the way of smell.

Ok stupid question. I looked at a number of buds and all of them are milky to amber, is it possible that this strain just doesn't have pistules that turn brown or should I wait a week to see if more than a few turn colors? Reason I ask is I don't like the cbn couchlock, I want the true thc and cannabinoid.
@pop22 can you tell me what your experience with ducksfoot has been?

Back