I am highly impressed how these buds turning out, The main on this was Massive...The largest I ever had on an auto or any Inside plant, I trimmed main up in 1 shot that thing has some serious weight to it it has been hanging 4 days now and still bending hanger from the weight... So far I was surprisingly pleased how easily Both Kush's cleaned up, very little trimming...Me it takes longer only because I'm anal and like them to look well manicured as you will notice in end product.
Btw, the main ended up weight 55.89 gm Just the main!!! I said it was the largest I ever had from any auto or inside plant and I mean that. See, it was way larger then my tray even...:d5:

upload_2018-3-2_10-52-35.jpeg

Btw, the main ended up weight 55.89 gm Just the main!!! I said it was the largest I ever had from any auto or inside plant and I mean that. See, it was way larger then my tray even...:d5:

View attachment 872342
:drool: well done and some great info

:drool: well done and some great info
Yes, I figured I had plenty already... so I might as well see how she holds up to some moisture & high humidity, since when I am growing it the humidity is very very low, I run in an optimal environment...I wanted put the rest in very unfavorable conditions for a plant in very late flower and she did just fine... This is honestly the best Kush I have ever had the pleasure to smoke(that is without a cure even and still the best)wait until after the cure,This shit is gonna be Triple FIRE!!!! I really wouldn't say that if it wasn't 100% true..

Last edited:
Hey Guy's I wanted give little update about this Kush, I had put the last 2oz left on plant through a barrage of test's ...I sprayed with water(simulate rain) Had high humidity(51%-60%+) ...I find this strain to be very resilient to mold, from the tests I put this through for 2 straight weeks..So I feel this strain would do well in slightly damper areas...None of this is fool proof through, of course I probably didn't push as hard as nature would but I have noticed a high resistance to mold from what I have tried.

Cool idea for a mold test, I like it!
But... I don't think 50%-60% is "high" humidity.
Where I am, it seldom gets below 60%, and most of the time it's around 70-80%.
My last year's harvest in spring had pretty much the last month of growing around 80%-90% RH.

Cool idea for a mold test, I like it!
But... I don't think 50%-60% is "high" humidity.
Where I am, it seldom gets below 60%, and most of the time it's around 70-80%.
My last year's harvest in spring had pretty much the last month of growing around 80%-90% RH.
60% humidity on low end and also being sprayed with water.. I know this isn't as hard as nature could possibly push, but I wasn't really testing for tropical areas.. I kinda wish I took it a little further.. But I still think even in your area this strain will hold up just fine.. 60% was on low end like I said, it went up as high as 71% at times... :pass::bighug: also I'd consider 60% high humidity for a late flowering plant.

Hey Guy's, Here is the Grow/Smoke Report for Female Seeds- Auto Kush
@gennaro-fs @Duggy @Mossy @Dudeski

IMG_5826.JPG IMG_5827.JPG IMG_5829.JPG IMG_5830.JPG IMG_5831.JPG IMG_5832.JPG IMG_5828.JPG

Grow/Smoke Report

SeedBank : Female Seeds

Strain: Auto Kush

Did it autoflower?: Yes They did.

Soil/hydro: Coco/Perlite (3gal Nursery Pots)

Nutes: GH Flora Series, Micro,Grow,Bloom... Silica blast, Rapid Root, SuperThrive, Xtreme Gardening Mykos Pure Mycorrhizal, Calimag, Rhizoflora Terpinator ,Black Strap Molasses, Ph up/down & Bud Explosion.

Light (kind and schedule): 430w Red Sodium on 400w Adjustable Ballast w/super lumens ,600w Meizhi Reflector Led(287w)

From seed to harvest date:
87 & 100

Dry Yield: 189.39gm/6.76oz (smaller one) --- 363.27gm/12.97oz (sat Dom)

High/Effect Duration: Very-Potent, strong Body stone w/clear but stony head high... This works Very -Very well for Never Pain, Lasts a long time 2.5-3hrs+..Although I am smoking more long before then,only because it's so Damn good. This should be Called Fire Kush! One of the Best Kush's I've Had to date!

RATE SCALE: (*) = bad, to (*****) = great

BAG APPEAL
: *****
10/10 for Jar Appeal

THE GROWTH: ****
10/10--- Both of these Kush's were amazing to grow, The Sativa Dom Kush reached 4ft w/yield of nearly 13oz isn't shabby at all, the Indica Dom Yielded nearly 7oz, both were extremely frosty,very beautiful structures,nice colors on them in very late flower.

THE SMELL: *****
10/10--Oh one of the Best parts about this Kush, Very Dank coffee/hashy/fuelish aroma

THE SMOKE: *****
10/10-- This is one of the Finest Kush's I ever had to the pleasure to smoke, Everything about it is awesome!

THE HIGH: *****
10/10-- This is one of the other best part's about this Kush... The Effect is a Very-Potent body stone w/ a clear but yet stoned effect, awesome-awesome!

My Final Grow/smoke Report: I would Definitely Grow this again! This is one of the Finest Kush's I ever smoked and was a real pleasure to grow!

Back