I just asked about sigs over at HQ, wait and see, hehe
If you find out can you please let me know? I would somehow like be able to link my current grows in my sig somehow.. Problem is I have 3 going on and if only allows 1 line, thats only 1 of 3 grows I can put....There has to be another way...

If you find out can you please let me know? I would somehow like be able to link my current grows in my sig somehow.. Problem is I have 3 going on and if only allows 1 line, thats only 1 of 3 grows I can put....There has to be another way...
I've had that problem 2. when I had a sig :shrug:
I'll let you know everything I find out

ok, just fixed mine? I was 150% zoom, toggled down 100% and the old format with avatar and badges on left and sig at bottom of post showed up, toggled back to 150 and still good. Now then, muti-link sig prob. I'm thinking down zooming will let it work properly then zoom back up, give it a try

Last edited:
ok, just fixed mine? I was 150% zoom, toggled down 100% and the old format with avatar and badges on left and sig at bottom of post showed up, toggled back to 150 and still good. Now then, muti-link sig prob. I'm thinking down zooming will let it work properly then zoom back up, give it a try
I did try that, I made the link very small I think size 3 ..It was really small... It will let me do 1 line even if I had at full size, My problem is trying to add 3 lines(links) if only allows 1 line then no matter how small I make I could never fit all 3 on 1 line... is there some way to group all my grows together in my sig, so say I put something like My Sig as a link.. will it show all the grows of mine, past & current? Even if I can't link the completed grows, I would somehow like be able to have 1 link to take who ever clicks to shows my current grows, if can show all that would be better.. because I'm gonna forget how to find my own completed grows..

Man, when I had that problem I just keep redoing it until I got 3 lines. I don't know how. Big help, huh? I'm pretty much IT challenged. I'd try asking @Rebel , @epenguin , @Son of Hobbes
Yes, I had posted about the issue on the site improvements part.. I had a lot listed, I only wanted move things around from current to completed and add in the new ones, but it won't let me...No matter how small I make the line, I just can't make it small enough to fit my 3 current grows and not having links to my past don't help much either.. Would be nice if all grows by a user can be like clicked on in sig part or something....Maybe have current grows in one color, completed in another.. but as ya know, some of us have quite a few grows behind us it would be nice if them were listed.. Then people wouldn't need to be constantly trying move things around in sig.. 1 link can bring you to all grows from that user.. I think it would make things easier for sure.

maybe a place in personal details, a place to list grow thread links, grows completed, etc. I think I'll drop this in the suggestions box. Good idea to have this info centralized and readily at hand.

maybe a place in personal details, a place to list grow threads, grows completed, etc. I think I'll drop this in the suggestions box. Good idea to have this info centralized and readily at hand
yes, I believe it is important to have access to all prior grows would be very nice to have them all grouped together in one spot for each member.. that way if someone has interest in a grow then can click on it to view.. I have hard time finding my own grows, so I imagine other's would have the same problem.

Back