Sweet Seeds Sweet Trainwreck-SS

Hey there everyone, all of the sweet Trainwreck is now in jars. I got 7 very full jars and weight appears be 9.92oz so basically 10oz, which is just what I thought she would come in, I did figure I would back up my first. I will get some photo's up by mid-week next week sometime & a grow & smoke report. Thanks again to everyone who followed my grow! Approx 19.73oz from two Sweet Trainwreck's a Damn Good Harvest!!! I believe I made mistake when I said 10.74oz on my first, when I checked it out again 274.74 is 9.81oz , so my 2nd did come in higher by a 11 gms 9.92oz/ 277.76gm... I think most important part is my consistency. # I found another hanger weighed 17.22gm, I had thought that was my gsc until I seen tag. so total 294.98gms on 2nd.

Last edited:
Great harvest Unique, you did a fantastic diary here ;)
Enjoy your sweets!!
J.
Thank-you Jay. I'm really glad you liked how they come out, I am super happy with how they come out and how great they taste! I am preparing the smoke report & will update shortly..

Sweet Trainwreck [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]

SeedBank :

sweet seeds
Strain:
Sweet Trainwreck

Did it autoflower?: (Y/N)
Yes- day 28

Soil/hydro:
Coco/perlite

Nutes:
Advanced Nutrients: Jungle juice micro,bloom,grow , Bud explosion, ph up/down, calimag, terpintor, molasses...

Light (kind and schedule):
Meizhi 600w Reflector Led, 430w agrosun lamp in 400w ballast w/super lumens --18/6

From seed to harvest date: __days
77days

Dry Yield: _g
274.74gm

High/Effect Duration:
Super Potent, 1st hit like hits ya right behind the eyes and you feel face getting tingling 2nd & 3rd hit will leave ya standing in same spot for a while. i'd say effect easily last 2-3hrs It really does have an Intense Sativa high and will Creep up also, you can & will easily over-smoke and be left "Wrecked" This not for casual smokers, since this is very Potent! This was from first batch taken tric's approx 15% amber, I find slightly racy @15% I taken other batches @20% & 25%, them two are far less racy and more enjoyable since my heart not feel like it's going jump out of my chest, like at 15%.. so if ya affected by racy smoke, I'd make sure not take this before 20% amber.. Other then that your in for a real treat smoking this fine herb! You might even find yourself always looking at the huge nugs this girl produces.

RATE SCALE: (*) = bad, to (*****) = great

BAG APPEAL
: *****
Awesome-Stunning

THE GROWTH:*****
Totally Awesome, this girl turn out amazing

THE SMELL:*****
Awesome complex of many aroma's; incense,fruity,lemony,coffee,spicy....Honestly the smell/flavor is to die for, Extremely Awesome!!!!!

THE HIGH:*****
Incredibly Super Potent, This will Leave Ya "Wrecked"

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet Trainwreck [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] -smoke report:

SeedBank :
sweet seeds

Strain:
Sweet Trainwreck

Did it autoflower?: (Y/N)
Yes- day 28

Soil/hydro:
Coco/perlite

Nutes:

Advanced Nutrients -Jungle Juice Micro,Grow, Bloom , SuperThrive, Xtreme Gardening Mykos Pure Mycorrhizal, Calimag, Rhizoflora Terpinator ,Black Strap Molasses, Ph up/down & Bud Explosion.

Light (kind and schedule):

430w Red Sodium on 400w Adjustable Ballast w/super lumens ,600w Meizhi reflector Led(278w)

From seed to harvest date: __days

104 days

Dry Yield: _g

294.98gms

High/Effect Duration:

This Trainwreck is very Potent, you can & will easily over-smoke it and be left "WRECKED" This has very strong sativa high but also hits at body level and hits rather hard. The high i'd say last easy 2-3hrs. first 30-45 mins of that the most intense. Since it keeps creeping on ya...

RATE SCALE: (*) = bad, to (*****) = great

BAG APPEAL
: *****

incredible bag appeal

THE GROWTH:*****

This girl was the biggest of my 2 Sweet Trainwrecks & yielded about 10 oz , this strain preforms flawless zero growth issues, little fyi this strain known need calmag and also when starting this strain use caution with your ph as this strain can be very sensitive when she is very young, once you get to 2nd set true leaves you should be good to go and this will take off like a rocket.

THE SMELL:*****
Awesome complex of many aroma's; incense,fruity,lemony,coffee,spicy....Honestly the smell/flavor is to die for, Extremely Awesome!!!!!

THE HIGH:*****
Incredibly Super Potent, This will Leave Ya "Wrecked"
IMG_2956.JPG

I want thank everyone that followed my grows, this was a very good grow 1092gm from 4 plants @ 700w = 1.56gm per watt this run. I wanted let everyone know I am about start my next run in couple days they will be Sweet Seeds- Sweet Cheese & Fastbuds- LSD-25 I hope you will follow my next grow coming up. thanks again..

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing this wonderful diary and such a great smoke report!
Keep it sweet!
jaypp

Thank you for sharing this wonderful diary and such a great smoke report!
Keep it sweet!
jaypp
@Sweet Seeds Jay your very welcome, I am glad you liked how nice my Trainwrecks come out. I'm quite happy with this grow, I set weight record with both my girls & as added bonus come in first place. whats better then that, hahaha Btw Jay if you guys have any unreleased strains to be tested I'd like to do them and also I see you still don't have any blowmind autos for USA? I was hoping by now ya would I requested some back in Jan or Feb I think but i think you had just ran out. Any chance of getting a package of them?

Congrats again on a great grow and great diary. I reckon @912GreenSkell needs to update the Sweet Seeds Highest Yield thread, and move me down to 3rd place. :crying:

Congrats again on a great grow and great diary. I reckon @912GreenSkell needs to update the Sweet Seeds Highest Yield thread, and move me down to 3rd place. :crying:
yeah I think so, coz he only added my 1st trainwreck, my 2nd was the bigger of the two and thanks again bro for watching my grows, I hope you'll join in on my upcoming grows about to start in couple days already have tap roots on both beans in less then 18hrs

In order to keep it squared away, i generally only update lists after the plant has posted pics on the high yields threads and a weight is registered there(you posted pics already, but no weight of the second plant)...since i am here though i will edit in the weight. Done deal

Beautiful plants bud!! Excellent growing.

Back