They are some great flowers brother [emoji106]

I feel the same way about current grow, never had one as small at this stage. Colorado cookies! I have just taken all of the bottom out of them tonight.

Anyway sorry for hijacking your thread, your result looks amazing, top job.

KR
786cca3a6a051d06c7666eab3b24ea5c.jpg
1ed012c3268ea347d447fa4cc56159e0.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

They are some great flowers brother [emoji106]

I feel the same way about current grow, never had one as small at this stage. Colorado cookies! I have just taken all of the bottom out of them tonight.

Anyway sorry for hijacking your thread, your result looks amazing, top job.

KR
786cca3a6a051d06c7666eab3b24ea5c.jpg
1ed012c3268ea347d447fa4cc56159e0.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Thank you! no problem, them are nice plants there!

whats washed out mean? I took using just flash, I didn't try to fix them at all... I'm sick, so I can't be taking them out or spending hours trying get a decent photo.
Hey, sorry, I meant it as a compliment to your grow, not a criticism of the photography. God knows documenting these grows is very time-consuming work, and all the more strenuous when you're under the weather. All is good. I'm always intrigued and impressed by your skills.

Hey, sorry, I meant it as a compliment to your grow, not a criticism of the photography. God knows documenting these grows is very time-consuming work, and all the more strenuous when you're under the weather. All is good. I'm always intrigued and impressed by your skills.
Yeah, I really am feeling like shit... big time... I can't seem to shake whatever is wrong..I know I not take the best photo's, But I never correct my pictures or touch them up or remove damaged leaves to try to make them look better... I show it as camera takes it..:shrug: I'm honestly not sure why it's not focusing better, I have on highest hd setting...I have it on auto focus, only using flash and what little light is behind me.. I have take in dark, until I can get a filter lens & macro lens for my camera...My photo's come out much better when I was under MH lighting, I didn't have many obstacles like I do when I need shut down lights just to take photo's. Now being sick only making things worse, I hate even going around them....I just never heard of washed or whatever it was, that's why I asked.. I'm glad ya like how I'm doing with them..Thanks bro!:d5::pass:

Hey guy's here is the final weight on the Bubble Kush ---81.35gm/2.90oz ..I have smoked about 6-8gm to try out for Smoke report.
IMG_5548.JPG IMG_5549.JPG IMG_5550.JPG IMG_5551.JPG IMG_5552.JPG IMG_5553.JPG

~~Smoke/Grow Report~~
SeedBank : Royal Queen Seeds

Strain: Bubble Kush Auto

Did it autoflower?: Yes it did.

Soil/hydro: Coco/Perlite

Nutes: GH Flora Series, Micro,Grow,Bloom... Silica blast, Rapid Root, SuperThrive, Xtreme Gardening Mykos Pure Mycorrhizal, Calimag, Rhizoflora Terpinator ,Black Strap Molasses, Ph up/down & Bud Explosion.

Light (kind and schedule): 430w Red Sodium on 400w Adjustable Ballast w/super lumens ,600w Meizhi Reflector Led(287w)

From seed to harvest date:
72 Days

Dry Yield: 81.35gm/2.90oz

High/Effect Duration: The High, is a Relaxing Indica Buzz.. I feel you can still function well smoking this through-out the day.. I have not smoked it all day, so I can't say for sure after a while you may feel like taking a nap..It's a really nice,enjoyable relaxing buzz no paranoia.. Great strain for those with High Anxiety..Also a Decent for pain numbing(nerve type pain)..I would say the effect will easily last you 2hrs+

RATE SCALE: (*) = bad, to (*****) = great

BAG APPEAL
: *****
This Bubble Kush has awesome Bag appeal...(although I would never put my buds into bags) So I'd say Jar appeal it's Awesome!

THE GROWTH: ****
The Growth on this Bubble Kush was good, although this plant stayed very small approx 16.5" tall But...She was Loaded with Very Dense Rock Hard Nugs and a decent amount of them,for such a small plant & to pull nearly 3oz is a very nice bonus for them looking for some very good smoke.

THE SMELL: *****
The smell/Aroma of this Bubble Kush is very nice, She has a Sweet BubbleGum Aroma (Think Bubble Yum) there is also a fuelish/model glue Aroma. I assume from the OG Kush side..

THE SMOKE: *****
The Smoke is Great, A nice Sweet BubbleGum Flavor on enhale.. On exhale a sweet,Earthy taste..

THE HIGH: *****
The High is very Good, Strong Relaxing Buzz.. Lots of Flavor.

My Final Grow/smoke Report: I would surely grow this again, it's some top quality smoke, very quick from seeds to harvest. Perfect for them who have Anxiety.

@Duggy @Dudeski @RoyalQueenSeeds

Back