great job!. nice report! really good pull from such a small girl!
thank you my friend, yes I was quite impressed with the yield being such a small plant.. but she was loaded with nugs them Indica buds seem to always have a decent amount of weight to them.am releasing my 2 other reports today also...busy day...hahahaha

I'll have go see. I don't see sigs anymore. avatar and badges across top of post, no sigs?, used to be on the side, I must be missing something
yeah, sorry I got rid of my sig... It wouldnt let me list my grows, for whatever reason... at first I tried moving current ones to completed then said I had to many lines, but as ya see I not have any coz it would only let me use one, before I had like 5... Kinda sucks too, coz I was using them links to get to my grows, I can't figure out the sig part on here, I want be able post current & past grows in sig... but until I can figure out why it won't let me list my 3 current grows, I won't bother to list any.

yeah, sorry I got rid of my sig... It wouldnt let me list my grows, for whatever reason... at first I tried moving current ones to completed then said I had to many lines, but as ya see I not have any coz it would only let me use one, before I had like 5... Kinda sucks too, coz I was using them links to get to my grows, I can't figure out the sig part on here, I want be able post current & past grows in sig... but until I can figure out why it won't let me list my 3 current grows, I won't bother to list any.
new format got me baffled.

new format got me baffled.
I don't like, I can't list my 3 current grows...before I tried to change it, I had 5 listed... But now appears to only allow 1 line... so No clue how I go about linking all my grows to 1 line...seems I can't... Now I gonna have hard time getting to my own grows as well, since I was using them links in my sig..

Back