Indoor Royal Queen Seeds- Royal Jack Test Grow

she not quite the same as other jack herer's I have had...the others I grew had a very distinctive aroma that I don't have on this one...same with flavor it's different , I still seem to smell pine, there also lemony mixed in and some spicy or peppery and a few other things I'm trying pin-point for the report..

One of my Heavyweight Jackpot's in particular has a lovely lemon cleaner fragrance to her.
The other Jackpot has a little of this when ground, but less.

One of my Heavyweight Jackpot's in particular has a lovely lemon cleaner fragrance to her.
The other Jackpot has a little of this when ground, but less.
this jack seems to have an earthy taste, with some lemony & slight pine(stronger pine aroma during breaking it up)

this jack seems to have an earthy taste, with some lemony & slight pine(stronger pine aroma during breaking it up)
Bro absolutely amazin ive just sewn 2 of these myself just pm me m8 if your still around and dont mind me picking your brain at somepoint. D

Hey there @Unique what a fecking beast. Great grow.
Am tryig to use up all my rqs seeds (they are terrible company with shittier hit or miss genetics) and found a auto mix i got a while back, just dropped the same seed so looked over your grow to compare (im on day 30) but mine not from same strain line.
Big props fella - job well done.

Last edited:
Back