Indoor FastBuds Performance Testing-Unreleased Strains C.C- C.A

Unique

Experienced Auto Grower
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Everything!
Hello Everyone,

I am doing a Performance Test Grow for FastBuds, I will be running Two of their Unreleased Strain's C.C--C.A. This Test Grow will be grown in an Optimized Grow Environment, With Stress Free Conditions. The seed's have already been germinating, we'll be getting things underway in just a couple/few days.

Breeder: FastBuds

Strain: Unreleased --C.C & C.A

Lighting: 315w LEC/CMH Provided by Grower'sHouse will also betested.. **(No supplemental lighting during test)**

Schedule: 20/4 or 24/0 *TBD*

Temp/Humidity: 88.7 +/- 3degree's--80% +/- 4%--veg ---35% flower

Nutrients: GH Flora Series, Micro,Grow,Bloom... Silica blast, Rapid Root, SuperThrive, SM90, Mykos Pure Mycorrhizal, Calimag, Rhizoflora Terpinator ,Black Strap Molasses, Ph up/down & Bud Explosion.

WATER pH: 5.98-6.01(strict)

Grow Chamber: 4X4X8 Tent (sealed)

POT/MEDIUM: 3gal Nursery Pot w/ 85%/15% Coco-perlite mix (CocoTek)

Ventilation/Extraction: VenTech 6" Carbon Scrubber w/ 6" VenTech in-line Fan

Accessories: VenTech Speed-router, Dehumidifier, Repeater, Humidifier, Air-purifier tower fan, 3---6" clip-fans,Ph meter's,tds meter's ,timer's,controllers, CO2, MUSIC 24/7

Hey Guy's/Gal's, Welcome to my Performance Test Grow for FastBuds.. I am running two of their Unreleased Strains C.C & C.A.. That's about all the Info I can give about them... This Test Grow will be Monitored Closely & updated very often Per request from Nico @FastBuds..I started them to germ on 01/27/2018, Both have cracked the C.C actually has a decent size tail, the C.A took 1 day extra...Both were germinated in paper-towel, once the C.A has tail of 1/2" I will set both in coco(in dark) until break ground, then will go straight under Led on veg.. This will be underway in just a few days. I hope you all will enjoy this grow.. Here's our 1st Photo!:thumbsup:
:welcome::pass::smokeout::bighug:

IMG_4843.JPG

Cool, just did my 1st Fastbuds grow. Hard to get these in the U.S. I don't order from overseas anymore due customs and shipping cost. I have found like 3 places that sell them here and are normally out of stock. Did GG4, GSC, and LSD25. Just started a Fastberry, still have pineapple express, green crack, and Tangie'Matic to do but always looking to add more.

Cool, just did my 1st Fastbuds grow. Hard to get these in the U.S. I don't order from overseas anymore due customs and shipping cost. I have found like 3 places that sell them here and are normally out of stock. Did GG4, GSC, and LSD25. Just started a Fastberry, still have pineapple express, green crack, and Tangie'Matic to do but always looking to add more.
These are Directly From Fastbuds, This is a Performance Test on their 2 unreleased strains..I didn't purchase these seeds. I'm in USA, I not really have any issues getting them sent to me. Only times was Items coming from Spain seem to be subject to Searches for the most part.. If something sent to me from Spain, it never will arrive... when resent from UK it will make it no problem.:shrug:

These are Directly From Fastbuds, This is a Performance Test on their 2 unreleased strains..I didn't purchase these seeds. I'm in USA, I not really have any issues getting them sent to me. Only times was Items coming from Spain seem to be subject to Searches for the most part.. If something sent to me from Spain, it never will arrive... when resent from UK it will make it no problem.:shrug:
I thought Fastbuds didn't ship here? Gotta ask why your doing a test now when they have been for sale not hatin', just askin'? Your stats speak for themselves. I hope Fastbuds comes back would be nice to have that spot to ask questions on their gear. Well, shit your 1 of their testers I could just ask you lol. If I get a letter saying customs took my stuff and my wife saw it she would flip and shut me down. So I just have to stay away for now lol. I have a shit ton of Mephisto so not like I'm hurting 30+ strains on hand. But i always say a collector never stops collecting! Have you done Fastberry? I was hoping to top, lst, supercrop, all or any of these if she will take it. Can't wait to see how these turn out, 2 I would love to get my hands on for sure.

I thought Fastbuds didn't ship here? Gotta ask why your doing a test now when they have been for sale not hatin', just askin'? Your stats speak for themselves. I hope Fastbuds comes back would be nice to have that spot to ask questions on their gear. Well, shit your 1 of their testers I could just ask you lol. If I get a letter saying customs took my stuff and my wife saw it she would flip and shut me down. So I just have to stay away for now lol. I have a shit ton of Mephisto so not like I'm hurting 30+ strains on hand. But i always say a collector never stops collecting! Have you done Fastberry? I was hoping to top, lst, supercrop, all or any of these if she will take it. Can't wait to see how these turn out, 2 I would love to get my hands on for sure.
as far as I know C.C & C.A are not available for purchase, they don't even have a name yet other then C.C or C.A..Are you sure these are the ones for sale? What is the real name if I may know then?Because I wasn't given much info about these...I Just know they are being tested & at time of me starting they had not been released to my knowledge..But if ya can provide me with there real name and link, then I can ask Nico about this...I done testing for Fastbuds in Past, as Far as I know they ship to testers anyways..For beans I think they use different retails places online to help get them to people.

lmao a letter from customs isn't gonna have anyone showing up at your door, why she would shut ya down? If ya can have them go to safe address, like one your not growing at.. then that would be better, but really I have gotten letters in past, every single one package originated in Spain..It's just a letter,nothing to worry about though... IMO ya can't control who sends ya things in the mail, you never ordered that ;) :p

Last edited:
Mephistos is one I have not had a chance to do yet, nor do I have a single one of their beans... I'm really only interested in 2 of their strains, the Fantasmo Express & White Train... I'd certainly love to give them ones a go, no-one I know seems to have either of them strain's, just my luck I suppose.. Oh about Fastberry, No I haven't done yet...But I do have that also and their Blue Dreamatic'... Fastbuds treats me very well, I can't complain... They sent me a big box of T-shirt's,pins etc a couple days before xmas, I was quite surprised and they have sent me t-shirts & other things on many other occasions as well..Several Breeders I do testing for hook me up like that..:thumbsup: I would also love to see Fastbuds come back to AFN, I really hope they can settle their differences, whatever them may be...

Last edited:
I hope Fastbuds comes back would be nice to have that spot to ask questions on their gear.

We won't have FastBuds back here; Toni tried to snipe our members behind our backs for months via PM to their personal grow site and Stan, his boss, refused to answer my communication for months. A week after we removed them from the site is when their instagram account, FastBuds Vegas, scammed everyone out of hurricane relief money (took donations and bailed.) We also had a few of their testers tell us they were offered bit coin to grow their plants and give reviews. :pass:

Back