Indoor FastBuds Performance Testing-Unreleased Strains C.C- C.A

Hey Guy's, Here is the Grow/Smoke Reports for My FastBuds Performance test on C.C & C.A

Grow/Smoke Report--C.C (Cream Cookie's)

SeedBank : FastBuds

Strain:
Cream Cookie's

Did it autoflower?:
Yes,it did.

Soil/hydro:
Coco/Perlite

Nutes: GH Flora Series, Micro,Grow,Bloom... Silica blast, Rapid Root, SuperThrive, SM90, Mykos Pure Mycorrhizal, Calimag, Rhizoflora Terpinator ,Black Strap Molasses, Ph up/down & Bud Explosion.

Light (kind and schedule):
315w LEC---- Prism Lighting Science CMH --- Provided By: GrowersHouse.com
24/0

From seed to harvest date: 91_days

Dry Yield: 7.87oz

High/Effect Duration: Very narcotic/Couch Lock 2.5hrs+

RATE SCALE: (*) = bad, to (*****) = great

BAG APPEAL: *****
Awesome Jar Appeal
THE GROWTH: *****
This Cream Cookie's is Very easy to Grow..She develops very nice colors in Late Bloom with Very Dense Buds..
THE SMELL: *****
This Cream Cookie's has an Amazing Creamy/Fuelish aroma...
THE SMOKE: *****
This Cream Cookie's is Insanely Potent, she Has an Incredible flavor that's very nice on the Palate.
THE HIGH: *****
The High On this is very Narcotic,Couch Locking(20-30%amber) Very Flavorful.... The High if taken between 5%-15%amber is quite unique if your active it will keep you active, but if your just relaxing the effect will be more relaxing and end up making you nap... This Strain is Extremely Potent, Light smoker's should go easy with this or it will knock you down rather hard & quick! Even Heavy smoker's like myself will find the 20%-30%amber will Pack A Strong Narcotic Punch and Couch Lock to follow.....Also severe Cotton Mouth, Super Dry Eyes, Kinda Everything you'd Expect from a Super Potent Indica!..I Really Love this Strain...

View attachment 925325 View attachment 925326 View attachment 925327

Grow/Smoke Report--C.A (unreleased Secret Strain) (possibly Cream Airlines?)

Strain:
C.A (unreleased)

Did it autoflower?:
Yes,it did.

Soil/hydro:
Coco/Perlite

Nutes: GH Flora Series, Micro,Grow,Bloom... Silica blast, Rapid Root, SuperThrive, SM90, Mykos Pure Mycorrhizal, Calimag, Rhizoflora Terpinator ,Black Strap Molasses, Ph up/down & Bud Explosion.

Light (kind and schedule): 315w LEC---- Prism Lighting Science CMH --- Provided By: GrowersHouse.com Added 600w(287w true) Meizhi Reflector Led during the last Month Due to size. 24/0 for 90% of grow, reduced to 18/6 last 2weeks of flower.

From seed to harvest date: 100_Days

Dry Yield: 14.8oz

High/Effect Duration: This has an initial Intense euphoric high, with tingling in the face & top of head...that changes into a clear sativa type high within 15-30mins or so.....I'd say it last for 2.5hr's +

Awesome Jar Appeal
This Girl was a Monster over 5ft tall, She is also a huge Cal/Mag Freak(be sure to give plenty of extra!) She is very easy to grow as long as you keep ph in check and feeding her plenty of cal/mag..She is a medium to heavy eater, don't be afraid to give her feed, she seems to be able to handle that just fine. And just make sure she's getting cal/mag start to finish, I can't stress that enough..
The aroma on this is a Cream/pine
she tastes somewhat different from the aroma, The aroma is like a cream/pine , but the flavor is more of a creamy/sweet/earthy flavor it is quite good.
This has an initial Intense euphoric high,tingling on head,skin, after 15-30mins or so it seems to turn into a more clear Sativa high, it's very enjoyable!
View attachment 925345 View attachment 925346 View attachment 925347

@Son of Hobbes @Dudeski @Mossy @F.N. @trailanimal @912GreenSkell @Maria Sanchez @blue
fantastic grow bro! whata haul of stellar looking bud!
great job!

Hey Guy's, Here is the Grow/Smoke Reports for My FastBuds Performance test on C.C & C.A

Grow/Smoke Report--C.C (Cream Cookie's)

Strain:
Cream Cookie's

Did it autoflower?:
Yes,it did.

Soil/hydro:
Coco/Perlite

Light (kind and schedule):
315w LEC---- Prism Lighting Science CMH --- Provided By: GrowersHouse.com
24/0

From seed to harvest date: 91_days

Dry Yield: 7.87oz

High/Effect Duration: Very narcotic/Couch Lock 2.5hrs+

Awesome Jar Appeal
This Cream Cookie's is Very easy to Grow..She develops very nice colors in Late Bloom with Very Dense Buds..
This Cream Cookie's has an Amazing Creamy/Fuelish aroma...
This Cream Cookie's is Insanely Potent, she Has an Incredible flavor that's very nice on the Palate.
The High On this is very Narcotic,Couch Locking(20-30%amber) Very Flavorful.... The High if taken between 5%-15%amber is quite unique if your active it will keep you active, but if your just relaxing the effect will be more relaxing and end up making you nap... This Strain is Extremely Potent, Light smoker's should go easy with this or it will knock you down rather hard & quick! Even Heavy smoker's like myself will find the 20%-30%amber will Pack A Strong Narcotic Punch and Couch Lock to follow.....Also severe Cotton Mouth, Super Dry Eyes, Kinda Everything you'd Expect from a Super Potent Indica!..I Really Love this Strain...

View attachment 925325 View attachment 925326 View attachment 925327

Grow/Smoke Report--C.A (unreleased Secret Strain) (possibly Cream Airlines?)

Strain:
C.A (unreleased)

Did it autoflower?:
Yes,it did.

Soil/hydro:
Coco/Perlite

Light (kind and schedule): 315w LEC---- Prism Lighting Science CMH --- Provided By: GrowersHouse.com Added 600w(287w true) Meizhi Reflector Led during the last Month Due to size. 24/0 for 90% of grow, reduced to 18/6 last 2weeks of flower.

From seed to harvest date: 100_Days

Dry Yield: 14.8oz

High/Effect Duration: This has an initial Intense euphoric high, with tingling in the face & top of head...that changes into a clear sativa type high within 15-30mins or so.....I'd say it last for 2.5hr's +

Awesome Jar Appeal
This Girl was a Monster over 5ft tall, She is also a huge Cal/Mag Freak(be sure to give plenty of extra!) She is very easy to grow as long as you keep ph in check and feeding her plenty of cal/mag..She is a medium to heavy eater, don't be afraid to give her feed, she seems to be able to handle that just fine. And just make sure she's getting cal/mag start to finish, I can't stress that enough..
The aroma on this is a Cream/pine
she tastes somewhat different from the aroma, The aroma is like a cream/pine , but the flavor is more of a creamy/sweet/earthy flavor it is quite good.
This has an initial Intense euphoric high,tingling on head,skin, after 15-30mins or so it seems to turn into a more clear Sativa high, it's very enjoyable!
View attachment 925345 View attachment 925346 View attachment 925347

@Son of Hobbes @Dudeski @Mossy @F.N. @trailanimal @912GreenSkell @Maria Sanchez @blue
Thorough report...thank you for your time and efforts throughout your journey.

Back