Indoor FastBuds Performance Testing-Unreleased Strains C.C- C.A

Just had an email from Fastbuds....

ed8a6ae76b6f9996d0c895610af5060d.png

HH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@HushHush ,I know what it is, I just received my seeds. From them, and the email too.

Just had an email from Fastbuds....

ed8a6ae76b6f9996d0c895610af5060d.png

HH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have 6 unreleased strains of Fastbuds to run, after I finish recovering...maybe 12 to 16weeks from now...I'm gonna be down for quite some time... I really can't wait to get back to doing what I love to do! There's not much I can do this early on, will take 2-4months for the fusion to take, I'm on so many restrictions until the bone grows...then I'm able to start actually doing little things, no bending, lifting or twisting until then, though...it's only been a week and I'm already getting bored... I can't even do fishing or anything right now...just drive myself insane sitting around doing nothing...

Last edited:
Have a great day bud! Glad to see you on the mend
Everyone says I'm doing really well, I guess I hide the pain well... It's still really hard to get around and forget being able do simple things like take bath or get dressed, unable do them things without assistance.....about only thing I can do is walk around for now, no other exercise allowed until the bone grows...hard to get in & out of bed, hard take stairs, ya also try avoid coughing or sneezing , it kinda hurts a lot....

Yeh, ya knew rehab was gonna be a bitch. But hang in there and DON'T push it. Sounds like this bone growing/healing thing is super important, and you don't want to screw it up by doing something you shouldn't ought be doing, eh.

Oh, and be careful doing your exercises ...

ecfdaf2fd68ff99ef05e3ea7c83cd08a.gif

Yeh, ya knew rehab was gonna be a bitch. But hang in there and DON'T push it. Sounds like this bone growing/healing thing is super important, and you don't want to screw it up by doing something you shouldn't ought be doing, eh.

Oh, and be careful doing your exercises ...

ecfdaf2fd68ff99ef05e3ea7c83cd08a.gif
:p laughing hurts too I do think I'm doing okay so far, Thursday I get the 13 staples taken out and Xray to see how things going...Its hard to learn how to just slow down, I'm so used to doing everything around here, the sudden stop is like a shock to my system... I had hire people to mow lawn even, My friend was suppose to do for me, but always seems to have an excuse...I'm only gonna have the landscaper guy make maybe 2 cuts, then I'm gonna have find a way for me to be able to do it.. I can't afford be paying someone like that, thats why I fixed the riding mower before I had surgery...:shrug::pop: I figured it's still a little soon to be getting on mower, it will probably vibrate the huge deck screws right out lol....

Last edited:
:p laughing hurts too I do think I'm doing okay so far, Thursday I get the 13 staples taken out and Xray to see how things going...Its hard to learn how to just slow down, I'm so used to doing everything around here, the sudden stop is like a shock to my system... I had hire people to mow lawn even, My friend was suppose to do for me, but always seems to have an excuse...I'm only gonna have the landscaper guy make maybe 2 cuts, then I'm gonna have find a way for me to be able to do it.. I can't afford be paying someone like that, thats why I fixed the riding mower before I had surgery...:shrug::pop: I figured it's still a little soon to be getting on mower, it will probably vibrate the huge deck screws right out lol....
Lol, might should have some thread lock on the screws before the doc put them in bud! Or keep a couple screwdrivers handy

Back