Auto topping thread,pushing the auto limits;)

Good day growers im a master photo and auto grower.but my passion is with autoflower seeds.i been on a mission for 5 years growing now trying diffrent methods of training on autos to see what they truly behold.truth is autos aint no diffrent to a normal plant other than they flower on there own.u can top lst supercrop and defol autos with monster results if done at the correct time.oviously every plant is diffrent so always use the seed info as a rough guide;) and a short plant can yield just as much as a tall plant;) in this thread i will show u all along the way of the true limits of autos and there true potential as i grow them for u all to see;).also if ur an auto grower who likes to push the limits,do speak up and all pics of ur autos and talk and all questions welcome on pushing the auto limits.here a few examples of the results achived topping an auto young followed by later lst.few heavy defols along the way ,gives u an army of dominant colas and a big heavy yield.and a beautiful plant.here is automazar topped and lstd;)
_20160929_163743.JPG
_20160929_163801.JPG
_20160929_163846.JPG
_20160929_163908.JPG
_20160929_163945.JPG
_20160929_164001.JPG

Hey what's up guys, currently on my second grow I did lots of LST on my first grow. Watched your videos on topping and I topped my Ripleys OG on day 20 and this picture was on day 25. I topped her 5 times on day 20 and not my other auto. I wish I would have topped the other now and will start doing so the next grows after seeing many more tops throughout the plant....

File Jan 11, 7 30 24 PM.jpeg

Quick question @autobeast two of the places where I topped one branch grew in and is about 1.5-2 inches long. The other is just now starting to sprout leaves...Is this normal?

Last edited:
Wassup @autobeast I wasn't aware of this new thread.

I've been stalking beast for about a year now. My very first auto was topped. With help from this guy. A total noobie pulled a whopping 5.5 oz. on first harvest. I made many mistakes but limped over the finish line with many fat, dense colas.

If you are the slightest bit interested in topping your auto(s) beast will show you the way.

autobeast, here's a slap for being a pioneer.
Always helpful and quick with a response.

:slap:

Yeats welcome and thanks mate.didnt wna spread the word on this thread.i wanted people to sub on there own means there intetested in topping autos and pushing the auto limits;) all is good.thanks bro.its great to see u doing so well growing big fat nugs.always happy to help mate anytime;) keep up the good work mate and happy growing;)

has anyone got a detailed video on topping autos i seen lots on utube but id hate to follow bad info i just completed my 1st grow with no training at all so im ready to try be a bit more adventurous as they were some dam sweet plants on your posts

Back