The 2022 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

Got all my last year OD soil dumped on a tarp. I let them acclimate after the grow season. Acclimate by leaving there and enduring the winter snow, rain and everything else. 8 lbs of organic 4-4-4 dry and mixed in, covered and it’ll bake for a few weeks. Man, that’s hot work today! So, I am mostly prepped for OD… maybe a couple bags of organic still to grab…

Got all my last year OD soil dumped on a tarp. I let them acclimate after the grow season. Acclimate by leaving there and enduring the winter snow, rain and everything else. 8 lbs of organic 4-4-4 dry and mixed in, covered and it’ll bake for a few weeks. Man, that’s hot work today! So, I am mostly prepped for OD… maybe a couple bags of organic still to grab…
That would be like 50+ gallons

So, in prep for OD season, I have some pics to share… none official 2023 YET… gotta wait til it officially opens lol. But some of the photos I can show. The big ones in one gal pots are all ETHOS MANDARIN ZKITTLEZ R1 (discontinued soon) and the solos are two healthy MZ r1 and a struggling Errors Blackjack Fast.
787A716E-77A0-475B-9329-1FD1C9079F7F.jpeg

Those one gal are gonna be fine plants. As stated in last post, I blended soil. The old soil from last years OD mixed with “expert gardener organic 4-4-4. Smells exactly the same as Dr. Earth all purpose 4-4-4 dry fert. So 50+ gallons of Burpee Organic for raised beds/containers soil with 8 lbs of the dry fert mixed in and covered with the tarp 10’ x 12’ . Tarp was folded over the media like a fat organic birthday card. Didn’t have to wet as the soil just melted out from winter and is still damp. I don’t think 8lb will be enough so may have to start feeding when flower commences. So that’s 5 - 6 photos and I’ll prob stick with that for them… autos are another story… we will get to that later.

So, in prep for OD season, I have some pics to share… none official 2023 YET… gotta wait til it officially opens lol. But some of the photos I can show. The big ones in one gal pots are all ETHOS MANDARIN ZKITTLEZ R1 (discontinued soon) and the solos are two healthy MZ r1 and a struggling Errors Blackjack Fast.View attachment 1583679
Those one gal are gonna be fine plants. As stated in last post, I blended soil. The old soil from last years OD mixed with “expert gardener organic 4-4-4. Smells exactly the same as Dr. Earth all purpose 4-4-4 dry fert. So 50+ gallons of Burpee Organic for raised beds/containers soil with 8 lbs of the dry fert mixed in and covered with the tarp 10’ x 12’ . Tarp was folded over the media like a fat organic birthday card. Didn’t have to wet as the soil just melted out from winter and is still damp. I don’t think 8lb will be enough so may have to start feeding when flower commences. So that’s 5 - 6 photos and I’ll prob stick with that for them… autos are another story… we will get to that later.
Hoping to see the advertised colors on the MZR1 girls…
8DDCFAB4-0157-4103-A3FF-B2D057232EEA.jpeg

That could potentially be a pretty OD garden lol

I'll be out working in the garden all weekend! I've had my outdoor girls out in the greenhouse for the last 4 days now I'll have to move them back inside for a few days tomorrow as Monday and Tuesday are supposed to get back down into the 30s then Wednesday it will be back into the 70s. Lol. Gotta love Michigan...

I'll be out working in the garden all weekend! I've had my outdoor girls out in the greenhouse for the last 4 days now I'll have to move them back inside for a few days tomorrow as Monday and Tuesday are supposed to get back down into the 30s then Wednesday it will be back into the 70s. Lol. Gotta love Michigan...
Sounds just like our pattern… wait, it is our weather! Just a day or two later! Lol

The outdoor photoperiods I have going out in the greenhouse.
20230415_110934.jpg
20230415_110939.jpg

Skunk Hero
20230415_110956.jpg

Crazy Kush
20230415_110950.jpg

Devils Lettuce
20230415_110953.jpg

Speed Racer
20230415_110959.jpg

Things are chugging right along already! @Waira
Was Phyter going to be doing anything this year? I would love to get my hands on some of their awesome product again !

Things are chugging right along already! @Waira
Was Phyter going to be doing anything this year? I would love to get my hands on some of their awesome product again !

Great to see things ramping up with y'all!

Jean, from what I gather from Bryan, he wants new G&S growers who haven't run RB yet for official sponsored gig, 5 max.,... Those of us who have tested/G&S before are, sadly, are out for the gratis gig. I can't say I blame him, it's not any different from most other vendors. Shipping costs are really killing him as well, he said....
That said, I suggested he offer a discount code for the rest of us, and that got a thumbs up! So, I'll get with him on specifics and see about having him set that up.

Great to see things ramping up with y'all!

Jean, from what I gather from Bryan, he wants new G&S growers who haven't run RB yet for official sponsored gig, 5 max.,... Those of us who have tested/G&S before are, sadly, are out for the gratis gig. I can't say I blame him, it's not any different from most other vendors. Shipping costs are really killing him as well, he said....
That said, I suggested he offer a discount code for the rest of us, and that got a thumbs up! So, I'll get with him on specifics and see about having him set that up.
I totally get that. A discount code would be great for sure. Where do I find the rot block at? I'm not really even sure what and where I would look to purchase it? I know my local Hydro store doesn't have it and I didn't find it on Amazon.

Back