The 2022 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

I had been meaning to ask and I keep getting busy and forgetting but did you ever receive the prize beans I sent you this last year?

funnee u should mention that, cuz i still need to pm u about redeeming my prize beanz from las year'z comp, lol :doh: :rolleyes2: ppp

I don't think I have documented my germination for the photoperiods in a few years cause I start them so early. I usually just take my germination pic and entry pic when I get them transplanted in the ground outdoors.
K, I have clones that prob won’t be in the comp cuz they are old… like 65 days (well the mother is) but just started a couple Mandarin Zkittlez and Blackjack fast. Planted in solos til the up-pot. Prob two wks. Took pic of germ and proof of life when they popped soil so I should be all good

I had been meaning to ask and I keep getting busy and forgetting but did you ever receive the prize beans I sent you this last year?

Yes yes yes... looking forward to running the RBF outdoors this summer :thumbsup:

Going through my beans for this seasons outdoor grow and found some of @Jean-O Genetics Blue Dog Auto's :coffee2:
I have a Blue Dog in the tent right now but she won’t be going outside.
413FF1AA-0EF4-4782-9790-4BCD47857890.png

I've got a few photoperiods out in the greenhouse for a couple of days while we are having some warm weather for the next few days. Crazy kush, Devils Lettuce, Speed Racer, and Skunk Hero will hopefully be my 4 big plants in the inner cage this year.
20230411_204914.jpg
20230411_204918.jpg
20230411_204942.jpg
20230411_204932.jpg

The Skunk Hero and Crazy Kush are already being pretty aggressive so I'm hoping for some monster beauties again this year...

Attachments

• 20230411_204942.jpg
    20230411_204942.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 10
I've got a few photoperiods out in the greenhouse for a couple of days while we are having some warm weather for the next few days. Crazy kush, Devils Lettuce, Speed Racer, and Skunk Hero will hopefully be my 4 big plants in the inner cage this year.
View attachment 1582809View attachment 1582810View attachment 1582814View attachment 1582815
The Skunk Hero and Crazy Kush are already being pretty aggressive so I'm hoping for some monster beauties again this year...
Looking good my friend

Off to another rockin' start Jean! :d5: ...I look forward to the animal-show you biggie-girl growers put on every year...
It might just you and GTG for the in-ground beast mode plants, I think our man Mason' might be going into smaller volume pots and a later start to dial the scale back a couple notches...?

I'm dying to get going, but that's weeks and weeks out yet,...but not so many now!
I made auto soil today, cook time for a couple weeks or so and then tent pitching commences- :woohoo1:

Off to another rockin' start Jean! :d5: ...I look forward to the animal-show you biggie-girl growers put on every year...
It might just you and GTG for the in-ground beast mode plants, I think our man Mason' might be going into smaller volume pots and a later start to dial the scale back a couple notches...?

I'm dying to get going, but that's weeks and weeks out yet,...but not so many now!
I made auto soil today, cook time for a couple weeks or so and then tent pitching commences- :woohoo1:
Correctamundo!! I might be inclined to go direct into the soil where one of my bags has sat for two years. In the mean time here’s the indoor.
7614933C-C08F-4EAE-8894-3571529E3104.jpeg

Back