I never did chop that critcal! She got spewed on so much by the Blue Dragon male that the coating of pollen almost killed her! I let her go to have a few seeds to play with. Critical Blue Dragon! Who knows, might be a good cross! And I love growing anything new even if it doesn't turn out to be a keeper!

Love critical crosses wouldn't be surprised if critical dragon f1 is a keeper .

going to plant a couple in about a month. Damn bud rot ruined most of my Critcal bud

going to plant a couple in about a month. Damn bud rot ruined most of my Critcal bud
Ugh sorry to hear that pop22 ,I can wait to see critical blue dragon

Can't wait lol it must be the critical I'm on

I salvaged enough to make oil with. I had some already good canna-coconut oil. I cooked about a 1/2 ounce more of the critcal bud into the oil. Tossed in about a gram of hash too..........LOL!

I 1/2 filled a capsule and tested. a 1/2 cap gave a mild buzz, so a full cap may be DAMN strong!

Yes very nice the critical effect can be a nice heavy stone ,good for pain I have found

I cleaned up the poor little critical. Guess how many seeds I got from that pathetic thing?

around 90!

some a little of the bud. # hits gave a pleaseant buzz that's let me functional. I like it!

Going to soak a couple seeds! Critical Blue Dragon hopefully sprouting soon!

critical dragon seeds.jpg

Back