OLD REVIEWS Best Daytime Strain w/ No Anxiety?

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
AC/DC & Cherry Wine hemp
Just trying to narrow down my list of strains for my next microgrow, which will probably begin in the Fall. I grew NYC Diesel Auto last time & it turned out great. I really like how the effects are middle-of-the-road in terms of stimulation vs. relaxation. There's no drowsy comedown & I get great motivation/energy from it, but no paranoia/pounding heart.

Can anyone recommend a great balanced auto that's happy, uplifting & clear-headed without being speedy? (like Green Crack--that stuff is a nightmare for me). I've never bought directly from a legit breeder before but am looking at Mephisto, Sweet Seeds & Dinafem. But am open to ANYTHING that fits the criteria.

Some strains that look interesting on Leafly: Bubblegum, S.O.D.K. (Mephisto), Blue Diesel, Diamond OG, Golden Pineapple, Berry White, Blue Dream & Dream Queen. Never tried any of these so just going off their effect & terpene descriptions.

Figured you folks would be the best to ask about this since you're the autoflower afficianados, lol. (If this thread is in the wrong place feel free to move it mods).

Gracias!

Just trying to narrow down my list of strains for my next microgrow, which will probably begin in the Fall. I grew NYC Diesel Auto last time & it turned out great. I really like how the effects are middle-of-the-road in terms of stimulation vs. relaxation. There's no drowsy comedown & I get great motivation/energy from it, but no paranoia/pounding heart.

Can anyone recommend a great balanced auto that's happy, uplifting & clear-headed without being speedy? (like Green Crack--that stuff is a nightmare for me). I've never bought directly from a legit breeder before but am looking at Mephisto, Sweet Seeds & Dinafem. But am open to ANYTHING that fits the criteria.

Some strains that look interesting on Leafly: Bubblegum, S.O.D.K. (Mephisto), Blue Diesel, Diamond OG, Golden Pineapple, Berry White, Blue Dream & Dream Queen. Never tried any of these so just going off their effect & terpene descriptions.

Figured you folks would be the best to ask about this since you're the autoflower afficianados, lol. (If this thread is in the wrong place feel free to move it mods).

Gracias!

Dutch Passion Brooklyn Sunrise, though it might outgrow your space? Excellent daytime med. Fun uplifting high. As you like diesel this is a great choice.

Dutch Passion Auto euforia...awesome uplifting smooth high, but again this one will grow like crazy!

Autoflower Portal Citrus Noir. Another prime daytime toke.

Oooh, Brooklyn Sunrise sounds interesting! Will add that to my list. Not sure but I think container size influences size to a large degree. My last auto got about as tall as you'd expect for a Solo cup grow. But also... Some strains are advertised as "short" or "tall" so I'll be sure to check. Might've just got lucky w/ my last one.

Thanks for the primo suggestions! :thumbsup:

I love the exact effect you are looking for here! (Late response, but I just joined the forum.) Jack Herer and Super Silver Haze come to mind and they're both available in autos - but not sure from which seed banks off the top of my head. (Fairly sure I've seen them both available from Seedsman, but not sure which breeders.) I've only had the Bubblegum from MSNL, but it was excellent! I seriously can't say enough good things about it. Blue Dream is pretty good stuff and not terribly hard to grow. Tangie is another that has been recommended to me, but it is so hard to find it in stock. I guess that's a pretty good indicator of quality but, man is it frustrating!

Like you, I like those effects while avoiding potential anxiety and remaining lucid/clear headed. That can be a tough bill to fill! That's another thing I really dig about autoflowers, the slight increase in CBD from the Ruderalis does wonders for toning down those unwanted effects.

Happy growing!

Perhaps, consider Fugue State/Mephisto; Dinamex/Dinafem; Amnesia from a variety of breeders; and most any other Sativas. Also, Auto Orange Bud and Auto Daiquiri Lime from Dutch Passion, and definitely look at their new Auto Desfrán.

You really can't go wrong picking the newest mostly-Sativa strains from companies like Mephisto, Dutch Passion, Dinafem, Sweet, and others.

I think the feeling of anxiety comes from harvesting too early and improper curing.

My favorites to date:
1. Think different
2. Tangie
3. AK-47
4. White Widow (especially photos, the auto hybrids lean more on the indica side)
5. Super Silver Haze (but some anxiety)

Personally, I have experimented anxiety with landrace sativas (South American, paraguayan-brazilian, and have heard that African can be hard too) but if you only smoke a few tokes you’ll enjoy a nice ride

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk

ptsd, depression and anxiety, so i get it, still searching for that Goldilocks zone, look for 50/50 ind/sat with higher cbd and less thc i think -
anyone grow a Moby Dick auto?

Glad to see this thread I've been having really bad down days the last few months now n it's fuckin shit man any idea of a auto strain to lift a mood or just make me happy for little while when I feel that way.. Sorry to jump on this thread...

Sent from my 8050D using Tapatalk

Glad to see this thread I've been having really bad down days the last few months now n it's fuckin shit man any idea of a auto strain to lift a mood or just make me happy for little while when I feel that way.. Sorry to jump on this thread...

Sent from my 8050D using Tapatalk
Blue Dream always makes me smile

Back