Sawney Bean Grow Shows 2023 Bob's first go at a SOG - Sawney's SOS grown in BioTabs

Sawney Bean Grow Shows 2023
Thanks m8 :cheers:
Glad to hear that, because I've got another long one, but that's for the end of the show :biggrin:

Let's start with some technical stuff...
First I raised the light to it's max height inside the tent. To compensate that lift I dialed the light from 60 to 66%, that way the light sensor receives the same amount of light as before.
The extraction fan is easily dialed up or down. And once dialed in everything stays very stable. Also 13% is a variable to which I seem to return very often lately...:shrug:
View attachment 1571521

Also watered the pots as most of them where as light as a feather...
View attachment 1571523

Only the inner pots and the one in front, in which the smaller pheno's are growing felt heavier.
View attachment 1571522

So I took that into account and focused my attention to the outer rim....+bonus point for who can find the seven differences, hihi
View attachment 1571524

Next, I wanted to show my ladies to ya'll :shooty:
View attachment 1571525

Almost in flower...But not yet :yay:
View attachment 1571526

This one keeps showing these strange colored leaves...But always had everything the same as the others...Must be something I've done. It tickles me that I cannot put my finger on it...
View attachment 1571527

The other larger pheno's have done most of their stretching. Preflowers are massively building and preparing for an awesome show
View attachment 1571528

Everyone looks healthy and green. Looks like I've got the amount of light just right or at least I'm not burning anything and everyone is happy :bighug:
View attachment 1571529

One final top notch looking budsite before you guys settle down in the theater.... @Sawney_bean, buddy...The smell is amazing!!
View attachment 1571530

Today's time lapse begins where the previous one ended and took about five days worth of pictures. Oh, also readjusted the camera and forgot to turn it back on...Next visit to the tent I'll start again, so there will be about half a day's worth gap which you guys will be missing out off...:rofl:
Enjoy :thanks:

Regards,

Bob:toke:

Looking superb Bob

S.o.S. - Day 30 - Early Flower
Hey AFN Fam :bighug:

Were back from our trip through the rabbit hole and most things seem in order. Hope the migration guru's get the smiley's figured out as I like them a lot :woohoo1: Also the new template is a bit of getting used to. :shrug: But all is fine, thank you for taking so much care of us @admins :thumbsup:

Today my ladies are thirty days old and one can definitely say they have started flowering. This migration took about one whole week to ten days and a lot has happened since then, but more about that in a moment.

I've decided to give my ladies another boost by mixing up, one level teaspoon Mycotrex, one level teaspoon Bactrex, 10ml Orgatrex and 5ml Bio PK 5-8 together with 2.5L dechlorinated tapwater. After shaking everything up really well I divided everything over the fifteen pots. So each pot got approx. 150ml of the mix. Tonight I'm starting a PK Booster Compost tea brew and Sunday morning I'll be dunking each pot into the mixture as to saturate the soil, then it's straight onto the heatbed under the tray which is set to 24°C. Raising the temperature that high will aid in the development of the bacteria and mycelia. And the carbs inside the Orgatrex will provide the necessary nutrients for them. I will have to watch out for high humidity, but that will already be the case as after the dunking I will treat my ladies to another spraying with the BoomBoom Spray.
1678440879545 _small.jpg

So yeah...A lot has happened since these beauties started to switch over to flowering. The smaller pheno almost tripled in size, while the larger pheno only doubled it's size barely, which is fine btw as my tent is limited in height :thumbsup:
1678440879593 _small.jpg

This means that the entire canopy is evening out. Not to say that it is even, but still...We're getting there :pass:
1678440879567 _small.jpg

Removing all them big dark green fan leaves was a good decision and gave these ladies a fresh start from all that Nitrogen that was provided from the get-go. They do look lush do they not? :thumbsup:
1678440879586 _small.jpg

Below the canopy everything got cleaned up as well. As some of you might have notice already, I did remove that first node as I really felt that these rarely yield something worth while. What do you think? :welcome:
1678440879554 _small.jpg

Yes!! my friends!! These ladies are really enjoying life :cooldance:
1678440879573 _small.jpg

Everywhere you look there's flower sites emerging...
1678440879577 _small.jpg

Yummie!! :woohoo:
1678440879581 _small.jpg

Anyway, the time lapse will be for later this evening as I don't like to stop just after a lights out. This gives the clip a dirty ending :eyebrows:
I'll also update you guys on how I started the brewing process :thumbsup:

Regards,

Bob :d5:

Hey AFN Fam :bighug:

Were back from our trip through the rabbit hole and most things seem in order. Hope the migration guru's get the smiley's figured out as I like them a lot :woohoo1: Also the new template is a bit of getting used to. :shrug: But all is fine, thank you for taking so much care of us @admins :thumbsup:

Today my ladies are thirty days old and one can definitely say they have started flowering. This migration took about one whole week to ten days and a lot has happened since then, but more about that in a moment.

I've decided to give my ladies another boost by mixing up, one level teaspoon Mycotrex, one level teaspoon Bactrex, 10ml Orgatrex and 5ml Bio PK 5-8 together with 2.5L dechlorinated tapwater. After shaking everything up really well I divided everything over the fifteen pots. So each pot got approx. 150ml of the mix. Tonight I'm starting a PK Booster Compost tea brew and Sunday morning I'll be dunking each pot into the mixture as to saturate the soil, then it's straight onto the heatbed under the tray which is set to 24°C. Raising the temperature that high will aid in the development of the bacteria and mycelia. And the carbs inside the Orgatrex will provide the necessary nutrients for them. I will have to watch out for high humidity, but that will already be the case as after the dunking I will treat my ladies to another spraying with the BoomBoom Spray.
View attachment 1572059

So yeah...A lot has happened since these beauties started to switch over to flowering. The smaller pheno almost tripled in size, while the larger pheno only doubled it's size barely, which is fine btw as my tent is limited in height :thumbsup:
View attachment 1572062

This means that the entire canopy is evening out. Not to say that it is even, but still...We're getting there :pass:
View attachment 1572064

Removing all them big dark green fan leaves was a good decision and gave these ladies a fresh start from all that Nitrogen that was provided from the get-go. They do look lush do they not? :thumbsup:
View attachment 1572063

Below the canopy everything got cleaned up as well. As some of you might have notice already, I did remove that first node as I really felt that these rarely yield something worth while. What do you think? :welcome:
View attachment 1572065

Yes!! my friends!! These ladies are really enjoying life :cooldance:
View attachment 1572066

Everywhere you look there's flower sites emerging...
View attachment 1572067

Yummie!! :woohoo:
View attachment 1572068

Anyway, the time lapse will be for later this evening as I don't like to stop just after a lights out. This gives the clip a dirty ending :eyebrows:
I'll also update you guys on how I started the brewing process :thumbsup:

Regards,

Bob :d5:
Thanks so much for the describing your process Bob... very inspiring and I'm thankful I can find guidance here and there on this great forum.
Your plants are like a dream coming true :greenthumb:

Thanks so much for the describing your process Bob... very inspiring and I'm thankful I can find guidance here and there on this great forum.
Your plants are like a dream coming true :greenthumb:
Thank you for the kind words mate!! Just trying to give something back to the community that has helped me out so much ♥

First brew...
Good evening y'all, at least it is where I'm at. :chef:

I promised earlier today, that I would have a new time lapse for you together with an explanation how I brew my PK Booster Compost tea.
So let's get started...

Supplies:
  1. A bucket filled with tap water (approx. 10L)
  2. An airpump with tubing and an airstone

Ingredients:
  1. 10 heaped tablespoons PK Booster Compost Tea
  2. 50ml Orgatrex
  3. 1 heaped teaspoon Bactrex
  4. 2 heaped teaspoons Mycotrex
  5. 10ml Bio PK 5-8 (thanks @snerval)

How-to:
  1. Aerate the water for at least 24 hours, that way we are absolutely sure there is no chlorine left that can kill the bennies we are about to add...
  2. Measure everything exactly, just like described above *wink* and add it to the water.
  3. If not already running, start the pump.
  4. Wait 24-36 hours and you'll end up with a tea chockful goodies and bennies.
1678474112410 _small.jpg

1678474112401 _small.jpg

1678474112392 _small.jpg

To end this post I present you with number 9 in this series of time lapses. Duration = 60 hours, speed = 25fps. Please enjoy :thanks:

Regards,

Bob :toke:

Last edited:
Back