Bob's search for the real White Widow with Dutch Passion's regular genetics

Yes man no problem, you can save them Eazyplugs for a very long time.
Just keep them somewhere dry if you want to store them.

Regarding the clones, all that leaf material makes it hard for them to stand up right, they only drink via their leaves/stomatas right, I would personally take away the biggest fan leaves on all of them, especially the ones that are getting yellow already. The clone is already saying that its too much for them to handle.

Cheers bro

Regarding the clones, all that leaf material makes it hard for them to stand up right, they only drink via their leaves/stomatas right, I would personally take away the biggest fan leaves on all of them, especially the ones that are getting yellow already. The clone is already saying that its too much for them to handle.

Ok, so I cleaned my scissors and hands with ISO and started removing leaves. While handling the clones I felt some of the cubes felt really light, so when returning the clones I placed the dryer cubes on the outside of the tray and the wetter cubes to the inside. After I was done I sprayed each dry cube with some clean, unchlorinated water before returning the lid on the tray. :thumbsup:
Again Antonio, thank you for your support and tips. :bow:
1712186841442 _small.jpg

This is what I was left with... Quite the pile of leaves no?
1712186841443 _small.jpg

Regards,

Bob :toke:

Yes man no problem, you can save them Eazyplugs for a very long time.
Just keep them somewhere dry if you want to store them.
Just ordered an entire box with 10 trays of 150 plugs!! :biggrin:
Paid 129€, either it will be sent or if it works out I'm picking it up in Eindhoven tomorrow and will hit a coffeeshop while at it :baked:
Going plinking at the new club I membered up recently, which is half an hours drive from the store's location... 🤞

Thanks for the rep @WildBill and @Emerald Archer :cheers:

Looking great @Bob's Auto's :headbang: Are you planning on sexing the big plants or some of the clones? :pass:
Yup, the clones will be put under 12/12 light as soon as they have rooted. First to find out which sex they are. The females will be kept in this round and brought to full flowering. Next up I will take new clones from the males only, once these are rooted I will also switch them to 12/12 and treat them with Florel/Ethephon so they turn female, just like what you would do to turn a female male to create feminized seeds. The reason for this is to judge the male's quality as a female. This to dial down the amount of males that will be kept for future breeding.

Thanks for the rep @WildBill and @Emerald Archer :cheers:

Yup, the clones will be put under 12/12 light as soon as they have rooted. First to find out which sex they are. The females will be kept in this round and brought to full flowering. Next up I will take new clones from the males only, once these are rooted I will also switch them to 12/12 and treat them with Florel/Ethephon so they turn female, just like what you would do to turn a female male to create feminized seeds. The reason for this is to judge the male's quality as a female. This to dial down the amount of males that will be kept for future breeding.
That's a pretty unique aspect and outlook! Or at least it's unique to me. :biggrin:

Nevertheless, it's an interesting concept.:pass:

So you have everything double already or are you going to cut new clones from the seedplants again?
I already have two clones/cuttings from each plant. I wanted to double my chances of success 🤞

Last edited:
Oh, almost forgot to tell you guys. Today the oscillating fan from @Marshydro arrived. And truth be told, I was properly amazed by the build quality!
It has a firm clamp, purposely built to grip a pole. It has three speed settings and a button to turn off the oscillation (side2side movement).
The fact it runs off of a USB charger, which is included with the fan is just great to see. I'm going to install it into my mother/father tent and connect the USB cable to one of the free USB ports on my WiFi enabled power strip. It only needs 5V 2A so that'll work out just great :thumbsup:
A sincere thanks for sending it my way :cheers:

Back