Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine still have not reached my country. Received my Short Stuff today. Did not expect Bomb to be last but lets hope I grow some bomb outta them!

Please reach on time!

2 berry bomb autos dropped in the water

835DE85B-2750-4516-B2EB-28D4CB98E1C6.jpeg

Correct me if wrong but from what I understand,

1. We start a journal in Bomb Seeds section and update there, tagging you.

2. We also update the same at the Biggest Battle thread Leg 2, tagging you.

Am i right? I would assume this is the same for other battles (Seedstockers, Short Stuff)?

You dont have to do a journal in the bomb section although you can if you want.
Your only obligation when getting sponsored battle seeds is to give 1 update a week into the biggest battle thread.

Personally i just find it easier to keep a regular journal then copy paste my weekly update into the biggest battle thread.

I found it confusing at first but the idea is that everyone gets their plants/updates viewed by 100s of growers not just the group growing the same breeder strain.
It helps the little guys out too- like our on site indie breeders get a little more exposure.

You dont have to do a journal in the bomb section although you can if you want.
Your only obligation when getting sponsored battle seeds is to give 1 update a week into the biggest battle thread.

Personally i just find it easier to keep a regular journal then copy paste my weekly update into the biggest battle thread.

I found it confusing at first but the idea is that everyone gets their plants/updates viewed by 100s of growers not just the group growing the same breeder strain.
It helps the little guys out too- like our on site indie breeders get a little more exposure.

Thanks. Its confusing me too cos there are some other battles/ grow off that requires a journal started in breeder section. That is why i started one for Seedstockers battle and HSO grow off.

Personally, either way is fine with me. Just wish to know the rules for sure.

Thanks. Its confusing me too cos there are some other battles/ grow off that requires a journal started in breeder section. That is why i started one for Seedstockers battle and HSO grow off.

Personally, either way is fine with me. Just wish to know the rules for sure.

Yea its not compulsary but i think its nice to do a journal kinda pays back a bit to the breeders if were getting free beans.

Hope they all arrive soon.
Also remember all leg 1 final pics need to be in tomorrow 26th is the deadline

Yea its not compulsary but i think its nice to do a journal kinda pays back a bit to the breeders if were getting free beans.

Hope they all arrive soon.
Also remember all leg 1 final pics need to be in tomorrow 26th is the deadline

I'm not in Leg 1 and its only my third grow and second time joining battles. I skipped a leg and increased from 2 battles to 6. I'm definitely asking for trouble so please bear with me.

Just so you know, some battles/ grow offs really do make it compulsory to start a journal at breeder section.
ae14e45de5ec8766d6a7a854c46ddb68.jpg

5cca66d240bdb03ee2aaf1506b4864a6.jpg

I'm assuming those threads started by Mossy with the same format first post will follow the general set of rules you mentioned?

Just checked tracking and package left for my local mail center in the evening. If I'm lucky, might just receive tomorrow. Otherwise on Sat. Worse case scenario, Monday which would be cutting it close!

@woody

Dropped 3 Cherry Bomb and 100% germ , battle plant is a 1ltr pot sat in a 5ltr pot
The other 2 will stay in solo cups with the nicest heading to the love shack later
IMAG1676.jpg
IMAG1678.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back