I tried a straggly little branch I cut off the Pink Grapefruit a few days ago, stick.jpg and stuffed it into the vapexhale which works well with half dried buds, not that this was a bud, more like larfy stuff but covered like the rest of the plant, I may end up putting a lot of this one through my soon to arrive Slug33 Fac Mac. It's hard to capture how covered even these under buds are but here's a shot of the top flower in daylight daylight.jpg and under lights with everything else darkglossy.jpg

After that shot I tested it out stuffed.jpg and it was good.

5AD4CD5F-95C2-495B-9213-903797183C45.jpeg
@bushmasterar15 not final pic but week 11 for me, final pic will be in by 24th.

She's not pretty but she made it! Just on a week's flush before she gets chopped. Smells amazing and crazy sticky.

Im hoping I can present her in a vase for the final pic as she ain't gonna be easy to pretty up! Nothing to do with the strain as that's awesome but due to the huge dinafem cheese XXL in there with her.
Have a great weekend all!! :cheers:

********LAST FRIENDLY REMINDER*********

ALL FINAL PICS ARE DUE ON JULY 24TH!!
NO EXCEPTIONS

FINAL PIC MUST INCLUDE THE ENTIRE PLANT (INCLUDING THE POT), WITH THE FINAL "CODE" VISIABLE!!

********LAST FRIENDLY REMINDER *********

********LAST FRIENDLY REMINDER*********

ALL FINAL PICS ARE DUE ON JULY 24TH!!
NO EXCEPTIONS

FINAL PIC MUST INCLUDE THE ENTIRE PLANT (INCLUDING THE POT), WITH THE FINAL "CODE" VISIABLE!!

********LAST FRIENDLY REMINDER *********

BEFORE WE SEND THE BOUNCERS 'ROUND...YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED...

bouncer-security-services-500x500.jpg

Get them In Team..when the Servers update we are due another down time..Planned this time...but if we don't get them in now...we may have to Delay the Poll....:headbang:

Back