Bomb Seeds Bomb Seeds & Bear 88s - Welly Boot Challenge

@BombSeeds OMG, what a generous gesture. You got me dancing la bombalooza
1616019887342.png

I'm sure I speak for most of us when I say that the challenge and camaraderie of the Wellie grow was reward aplenty in itself. This just puts it all over the top.
Many many thanks.

Now I'm excited to hop on the THC Bomb Auto and ride that sucker to glory ...

1616020862061.png

Just to say, above is just ideas for the fun again, not expecting any further sponsorship or anything :)
A completed wellie boot grow is a mighty honour for the grower LOL
We really should try and start a trend, wellie boots with weed popping up everywhere

I am game for this. Would love to do Bomb Seeds GrowOffShowOff! Unfortunately for me, in the great american desert, it will have to wait for fall...
unless Dan thinks his strains can survive my 100*F garage temps. I think, once my current grow wraps ups in the next 4-6weeks, I will be done until summer has come & gone. Come May, we'll be hit'n the triple digits, and I'm not sure much can survive those temps.

Again, and big thanks to Bear for suggesting this challenge, and a HUGE thanks to Dan for sponsoring.

Oh, and St Tom's hydrowellie has my vote for best looking grow too!

:woohoo: 5 lovely THC Bomb Auto seeds arrived in the mail today. Thanks again, @BombSeeds. Will be starting a journal real soon. :biggrin:
Excellent, I requested the THC BOMB AUTO as well, only did it a day or two ago but it will be a few weeks before I can start them anyway, looking really forward to trying them, it's one that I have heard mentioned frequently enough and always positive things.

BOMB SEEDS & The Bear 88s WELLY BOOT COMPETITION

View attachment 1243152View attachment 1243150View attachment 1243151

3 prizes for of 5 seeds for the winners
+ an extra prize for the most crazy/beautiful boot!

Rules: You must grow a cannabis plant in a welly boot ^_^
Welly Size: It's a FUN competition, just be honest.
Start date: Now
End Date: FEBRUARY 28th 2021
Officially Sponsored & Endorsed by Dan @ Bomb Seeds

Winners will be selected by (A Member Poll at the end )

Good Luck .. & Have Fun

:vibe::vibe::vibe:

------------------------------------
[ORIGINAL STARTING POST BY BEAR 88]
ok so here it goes everyone, for weeks/months now i have been looking at loads of different types of grow styles and i find the solo cup grows amazing, i also seen a converse shoe grow, pretty cool looking, seen grows in pringles tubs too, you can basically grow in any type of container as long as it can hold the medium you can grow a plant in it.

so i thought a wellie boot would be a good thing for a grow to be done in but have yet to see one on the internet.

i dont know if im posting this in the right place but i would really love to see someone do it and a few have said they will so i thought id start a thread about it.

!!!!!!!THE CHALLENGE !!!!!

well im not quite sure how to start a challenge but im still interested in getting people to do this type of grow so if anyone would like to help set up a good thread regarding a wellie boot grow then please comment and let me know.

@St. Tom @JSH1973
I will take on a challenge forsure just let me know and I’ll give you the address to get he seeds sent to get it started

Back