Mephisto Genetics Cdlc

I had same thing happened. I had plant herm and pollinate tent. I scrapped some and finished some and cleaned and well as I could with bleach wipes and next 2-3 plants in that tent had seeds too. It sucks

I had same thing happened. I had plant herm and pollinate tent. I scrapped some and finished some and cleaned and well as I could with bleach wipes and next 2-3 plants in that tent had seeds too. It sucks

Man does it suck. I bleached wiped everything but the leds on my light. that was in that tent. I had a bad feeling that it was going to be a on going problem. Atleast not done after the clean. Just got to give it time. And now i know the anvil thats just in the stretch will have some too. I looked at it and i see a red hair already on her. Im still going to use this as an excuse to upgrade my tent to 32 x 32. I wish mars still had theres i like there tents alot. the one im upgrading is a mars 27x27

Bummer. Hasn't happened to me in a long while. But the last time it did. I rinsed the tent with quat, and let it and the light set for a few months before I used them again.

Yeah im bummed but it wont stop me. Ill keep going have some seeds in my shit. still get me baked. And after some time it will go away. I can deal with that.

Well she is really starting to fatty up. And full of trichomes and smell so funky.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Another up date. checked some trichs lots of cloudy but no amber. Couple more weeks. She is really starting to put it on and stink. Going to be some nice dense buds on her.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 34
I just planted a cdlc, my carbon filter has been running almost continuously for one and a half years, so I thought I'd grow something to test it out

I just planted a cdlc, my carbon filter has been running almost continuously for one and a half years, so I thought I'd grow something to test it out

what kinda filter? Ac infinity? you where running it without any plants going? And the cdlc is the easiest plant i grown so far. I done ten well brought 7 to the end and got three going now. You will not be disappointed with it. good luck with your grow.

what kinda filter? Ac infinity? you where running it without any plants going? And the cdlc is the easiest plant i grown so far. I done ten well brought 7 to the end and got three going now. You will not be disappointed with it. good luck with your grow.

Brand is called Kootenay filter,company based out of Canada with an ac infinity fan. I'm pretty much running a perpetual grow,so there isn't much time where the plants aren't stinking,thats why its been running almost continuously.

Back