Mephisto Genetics Cdlc

Brand is called Kootenay filter,company based out of Canada with an ac infinity fan. I'm pretty much running a perpetual grow,so there isn't much time where the plants aren't stinking,thats why its been running almost continuously.

I was confused I thought you where saying that you been running you filter for a year and a half and now going to run a cdlc to test the filter. Which i was thinking it was just running air that dont have that sweet weed stank for the year and a half. Didnt make sense to me but now it does. A year and a half for your filter is not bad I never ran one that long yet but I herd they normally last up to a year.

Well checked the trichs again saw a few ambers now so getting close id say next weekend she will be coming down. Most the hairs are orange and she not taking water as fast anymore. And from my experience thats a sign its about to be harvest time.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Good work! Looks like some high quality meds incoming.
:d5:

thank you man for the rep points. First ones and feels good. Thank you again. :headbang::thanks: I cant wait to try her. Hopefully I do an Ok job drying And curing. that is the hardest part for me. And of course the most important. This plant is the first of many I plan on showing on here. cheers man thank you again.

Looking great :smoking:

Back