Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry if this is a beginner question - when the term 'core coverage' is used, does the entire plant need to be within that space? so: a core coverage of 1.5x3 could encompass two 4 gallon pots, but a "max coverage' covers 3.5x4.5 which can obviously accommodate many more plants. sooo...uhh..^that^:pass: (phone dead, on the compy now:vibe:

Core coverage is going to be the best area for hard core flowering. Yes your plant may grow outside of that coverage area, but really the for best results for 1 light or even multiple lights follow our core coverage.

Max coverage you can follow if you are running them at 24" for VEG or if you are working with a species of plant that has lower lighting requirements. Leafy greens, cilantro, etc...

sorry if this is a beginner question - when the term 'core coverage' is used, does the entire plant need to be within that space? so: a core coverage of 1.5x3 could encompass two 4 gallon pots, but a "max coverage' covers 3.5x4.5 which can obviously accommodate many more plants. sooo...uhh..^that^:pass: (phone dead, on the compy now:vibe:
Core coverage will refer to a point where the fall off is sufficient to no longer be effective at a determined percentage. no idea what the percentage is. I suspect the literature for each light system might have an interpretation that is tuned to their style of light. It just tells you the size of the sweet spot. The Max coverage is to my mind an indication of how far I should consider it effective in a multi light arrangement. In that case we would be relying on cumulative photons instead of a single source.

Hello Tommy, my Platinum chum, I am sorry I can't hang around and chat with you and all the Live Stoners, but I just wanted to say a quick "Hello" and wish you an enjoyable and productive session with our members. Most of them don't bite !

cheers................eP.
and there you have it
from the black and white
cheers ep!

Hello Tommy, my Platinum chum, I am sorry I can't hang around and chat with you and all the Live Stoners, but I just wanted to say a quick "Hello" and wish you an enjoyable and productive session with our members. Most of them don't bite !

cheers................eP.

Thanks @epenguin. Appreciate you stopping by and have a great weekend!

:vibe:

:pighug: @Dinafem-Mark --- :jointman: hey mon, bery good to see you pop in today!

>> Duggy :drool: :bighug: perfect timing as always mate,...:pass: :coffee: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: ..just finished a cuppa Honduran!
That does it! Off to the Super Automatic for an Americano of Ethiopian Sidamo at FC. I was going to pass today but you devil you... :fire:

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back