Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Stoners
Early morning here 4:00 a.m. @Evil-Mobo If you don't mind me asking what caused your nerve damage ??

Don't mind discussing my issues at all so long as it's understood I am not looking for a pity party :biggrin:

My issues stem from a VERY rare reaction to a Flu Vaccine I received back in Sep of 2014. I was left paralyzed in all four limbs and had to learn to walk again (twice) and learn all basic functions with arms again etc.........

GG? LOL I don't mind but may I ask the significance? The worst of my pains are related to neuropathy or nerve damage. IT's everywhere........pins/needles/burning/loss of sensation/hyper sensitive to cold, delayed reaction to heat just to scratch the surface lol.........
Habe you tried making pills. I have a recipe and....I stand behind it. I can pm you if you'd like.

The GG thing...Im Just weird. It's your name

Habe you tried making pills. I have a recipe and....I stand behind it. I can pm you if you'd like.

No sweat on the name. Yeah I would love the pill recipe need one actually as my mom just was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and does not smoke she's a goody two shoes never any drug use............

Me too please?

winnie%20fuck.gif

Don't mind discussing my issues at all so long as it's understood I am not looking for a pity party :biggrin:

My issues stem from a VERY rare reaction to a Flu Vaccine I received back in Sep of 2014. I was left paralyzed in all four limbs and had to learn to walk again (twice) and learn all basic functions with arms again etc.........
Thank you . The reason I ask is I have a friend that suffers from nerve damage as a result of a bad case of shingles . She also is suffering nerve pain 24 /7 I talked her into using cannabis she also is a goody 2 shoes unfortunatly the side effects scared her and it didn't work for her .

Thank you . The reason I ask is I have a friend that suffers from nerve damage as a result of a bad case of shingles . She also is suffering nerve pain 24 /7 I talked her into using cannabis she also is a goody 2 shoes unfortunatly the side effects scared her and it didn't work for her .

No issues for me I was a stoner in my youth before my "career" started. So it was just like going back to an old friend. I started growing because it's too expensive to buy at a zip+ a week lol. Vastly different quality of life with mmj than without.............

The pills I make are no side effects

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back