Jean-O's Customer Service and Feedback

Just stripping the fan leaves off my Straw Dog to prep her for harvest. I'll leave her under the light till her pot is 100% dried out and then stick her in the closet for 2 days of darkness and then cut and hang her to dry. I'm fairly new to growing autos and know I could do better next time. This was in a 3 gallon pot. Her trichromes are mostly cloudy with a small percentage being amber.
View media item 24700
View media item 24701

Just stripping the fan leaves off my Straw Dog to prep her for harvest. I'll leave her under the light till her pot is 100% dried out and then stick her in the closet for 2 days of darkness and then cut and hang her to dry. I'm fairly new to growing autos and know I could do better next time. This was in a 3 gallon pot. Her trichromes are mostly cloudy with a small percentage being amber.
View media item 24700
View media item 24701
I was growing in 3 gallon pots for a few years using GH bottled neutrients and switched to Dr Earth dry amendments and tall 7 gallon square pots and noticed a massive difference in plant health size and yield. She looks super tasty great work.

VooDoo 80 days seed to harvest on this girl and 63 days in flower she was an amazing grow. This plant is the mother for the new S1 cross that will be coming out soon! She smells of grape jelly and black pepper with soft floral undertones and is stacked with rock hard greasy resin coated flowers... A super easy grow using 7 gallon fabric pot and Dr Earth dry amendments with pretty much a water only run except every Sunday she was fed a bit of Black Molasses, Liquid Kelp, Bio Root, Epson Salt, and a dash of Cha Ching. Grown under 550 true watts of Full spectrum LED lighting in a 2x4x5 closet cab with 4 other plants.
DSCN2164.JPG
DSCN2166.JPG
DSCN2177.JPG
DSCN2178.JPG
DSCN2176.JPG
DSCN2173.JPG

Labor Day Weekend Sale will be going on through Tuesday on my web shop. Buy one Get one Free any strain!
www.jeanosgenetics.com

I hope people saw this! I recently bought seeds from Mr.Jean-O myself. Recieved a nice selection and can't wait to get them going shortly. Top guy communication wise and since he's on here like the rest of us, yeah just shoot him a message!

Very easy payment options. If you're a paranoid old coot like me, he will work with you for a totally "offline" experience. Much appreciated.

I just ordered What's My Name and Duke this past weekend. Shipped today and really looking forward to it. I'm thinking about WMN in a 10 gallon tall pot may be in order. Didn't think to look for an AFN coupon code, but will next time.

Got my order today, and @Jean-O included a free pack of voodoo. Nice! And thank you. I’m wanting to do something sort of like an “indie” run soon. Maybe Jeano along with some Twisted Tree.

Thanksgiving sale going on at my web shop at www.jeanosgenetics.com Use coupon code TG15 for 15% off cart total!
Can be combined with coupon code AFN10 for a total of 25% discount on cart total for all AFN members......

Back