Jean-O's Customer Service and Feedback

Did not know that the webshop would only allow one discount code at a time thanks for the heads up. Just let me know through the email when finishing an order that you would also like to apply the 10% AFN along with the Thanksgiving 15% and I will adjust the final email invoice either through Pay Pal, Square, or Pay by mail option.
Thanks

386.7 Grams final dry weight off the Grape CheeseF2 BX breeder plant in the last run! This is after tearing the weight of the 2 zip-lock bags and destemming the flowers but prior to trim and separation of larf. This was 1 of a 6 plant run in my 2x4 bedroom closet in 95 days seed to harvest. She stinks of hot road kill skunk super loud flower! Grape Cheese can obviously throw down in the weight department....

20211108_195541.jpg
20211108_195552.jpg

I just put in quite a bit of work on the web shop and added a bunch of new inventory on the site. Im also putting on a pre spring sale starting today and it will run through Feb 14, 25% off the total of your order use coupon code SPRING25 at checkout.

I just put in quite a bit of work on the web shop and added a bunch of new inventory on the site. Im also putting on a pre spring sale starting today and it will run through Feb 14, 25% off the total of your order use coupon code SPRING25 at checkout.
Hey, curious if you will be adding a page to keep past strain descriptions on (like earlier gens etc)? More of a want than a need but it is really nice to have that to go back and reference later on, especially when you don't run them right away lol.

Hi , i was wondering if your spring sale is still active. I would like to try a few of your strains. i entered SPRING25 at check out but it comes back as invalid or am i just stupid. Thanks Doc......

Hi , i was wondering if your spring sale is still active. I would like to try a few of your strains. i entered SPRING25 at check out but it comes back as invalid or am i just stupid. Thanks Doc......
Yes sorry I had to change the setting on the web shop to allow the coupon to be activated. I have the issue resolved and the coupon code SPRING25 should work.

Got em...Thanks for the help. Im looking forward to the grow.
For sure. Thanks for the heads up on the coupon code not working and for your business. If you want tag me in on the grow and Ill watch along on your journey!

Back