Seed Stockers Dale does Seedstockers Indoors

Seedstockers Rucu Cucu OG Day 8
She was getting a tad stretchy so I moved the girls over the big tent tonight and they get switched to 18/6 in doing so:headbang:... Otherwise she is looking great :pop:

IMG_1393.JPG

Seedstockers Rucu Cucu OG / Mac & Crack Day 12 Topdress
Seedstocker girls are looking amazing just chugging along :headbang:

Temps and rh are decent pushing the light to them got it as high to the top of tent as I can girls are getting right around 30 dli at 18/6 @ 48" to top of pots see how they do :headbang: This about where I leave my light set I just turned the dimmer down a tad:toke:

IMG_E1542.JPG
IMG_E1541.JPG

I topped dressed with 1/2 cup of earthworm castings, 1/4 CoM plant food 5-2-4, 1/8 cup lobster meal 6-2-0 scratched in a little then water in with RO water and bit of Silca, Kelp, Humic, Omina, Amino, yucca, and some Monterey insect spray(spinosad) just incase there is anything down below I did see a couple you know what flying around :eek1::rolleyes1: I gave them a good heavy watering since i hadn't done anything in a few days pot were pretty dry they'll be good for a few days again maybe sprayer in between

IMG_1529.JPG
IMG_1530.JPG
IMG_1531.JPG

Seedstockers Rucu Cucu OG Day 12

IMG_1537.JPG

IMG_1538.JPG

Seedstockers Mac and Crack Day 12

IMG_1539.JPG

IMG_1540.JPG

Seedstockers Rucu Cucu OG and Mac & Crack Day 19
Both girls are doing great starting to take off I gave them thier weekly bennies feeding along with some Greenlife Biotics Roots2Shoots: 1gallon RO .1g Silica, .125 RAW Kelp, .35g RAW Humic, .08g RAW Omina & Amino, .02g RAW yucca, .5ml GreenLife Biotics Roots2Shoots, and 1.5ml Hydrogaurd... I will start doing some training on them tomorrow :headbang::naughtystep:

IMG_1649.JPG

img_1650-jpg.1547990

Seedstockers Rucu Cucu OG Day 26
Seedstockers Rucu Cucu OG Day 26

Girls are doing great I did give them some npk RAW calmag .325 grams and Greenlife biotics root2shoots .5ml per gallon the other day and they are starting to get some color haven't watered in a couple days but think tomorrow girls will be ready for another drink which will be the same plus the normal bennies too... I started training on them earlier in the week and been adjusting since.....

IMG_1760.JPG

IMG_1761.JPG

Seedstockers Mac & Crack Day 26
Seedstockers Mac & Crack Day 26:naughtystep:

IMG_1762.JPG

IMG_1763.JPG

Thanks for stopping by everyone I also update them in my 4x4 thread in my signature with little more story but will also keep updating here and try to be better about it :vibe::pass:

Seedstockers Mac & Crack Day 32 & 36
Seedstockers Mac & Crack Day 32 Looking amazing nice vigorous healthy growth branches are really stout... She sexed couple days ago and been taking off since:headbang:

IMG_1842.JPG

IMG_1843.JPG

IMG_1844.JPG

Seedstocker Mac & Crack Day 36

IMG_1919.JPG

IMG_1920.JPG

IMG_1921.JPG

Seedstockers Mac & Crack Day 43
She is getting beastly drinking a bit more then other girls she was bone dry today :yoinks: So she got a healthy watering of silica, calmag, kelp, humic, omina, amino, yucca, and hydroguard think that's about it :doh: she been loving it and drinking it down feeding ~calmag and hydro guard every watering and bennies every second watering (once a weekish):toke:

IMG_2094.JPG
IMG_2095.JPG
IMG_2096.JPG
IMG_2097.JPG

Back