Seed Stockers Dale does Seedstockers Indoors

Seedstockers Mac & Crack Day 26
  • Seedstockers Mac & Crack Day 26:naughtystep:

IMG_1762.JPG

IMG_1763.JPG

Thanks for stopping by everyone I also update them in my 4x4 thread in my signature with little more story but will also keep updating here and try to be better about it :vibe::pass:

Seedstockers Mac & Crack Day 32 & 36
  • Seedstockers Mac & Crack Day 32 Looking amazing nice vigorous healthy growth branches are really stout... She sexed couple days ago and been taking off since:headbang:

IMG_1842.JPG

IMG_1843.JPG

IMG_1844.JPG

Seedstocker Mac & Crack Day 36

IMG_1919.JPG

IMG_1920.JPG

IMG_1921.JPG

Seedstockers Mac & Crack Day 43
  • She is getting beastly drinking a bit more then other girls she was bone dry today :yoinks: So she got a healthy watering of silica, calmag, kelp, humic, omina, amino, yucca, and hydroguard think that's about it :doh: she been loving it and drinking it down feeding ~calmag and hydro guard every watering and bennies every second watering (once a weekish):toke:

IMG_2094.JPG
    IMG_2095.JPG
    IMG_2096.JPG
    IMG_2097.JPG

Seedstockers Mac & Crack Day 49
  • Seedstockers Mac & Crack Day 49
    She's looking good still pretty droopy but I think we came to the conclusion that it is either the early sign of Mg lockout from using too much calmag and/or vpd has been off a touch... She's still drinking a bunch of water and have just been giving her plain RO no ph adjusting

IMG_2212.JPG

IMG_2213.JPG

IMG_2214.JPG

Back