Auto Seeds Dale's Rainbow Glue

Rainbow Glue Day 1-6

Lil Dab

Proper Stoner
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
What I got...
Here we go!! @Autoseeds.com Rainbow Glue is off and running:woohoo1: I am running her in a 6.6 gal Honor the plant TLS grow bag in CoM stonington blend water only soil :toke: I soaked the seed for 3-5 hr in some kelp and humic acid.Then I tucked her away about 1/2"deep and put a dome on her :cooldance:

image-jpg.1466118
image-jpg.1466251

Here she is 6/3/22 Day 1:yay:
image-jpg.1467985

She got moved into the little girl at the beginning of the week and started her 18/6 light schedule :headbang:

Rainbow Glue Day 6
image.jpg

See you stoners later :welcome::thanks::smokeout:

Rainbow Glue Day 16
Auto seeds Rainbow Glue Day 16

She hasn't been very happy so I have been reluctant to update :oops1:I think it was from using too much Calmag too early:shrug: So I have been just giving her straight RO water and a healthy case LITFA. But today was time per CoM schedule to topdress. So I gave her 1/4 cup CoM plant food 5-2-4 scratched and scraped in. Then RO watered in with Kelp, Humic, and Yucca PH6.4. Until I got a tiny amount of runoff <10%:goodluck::pop:

image.jpg
image.jpg

:welcome: Everyone:welcome: any comments, questions, concerns, and advice is appreciated:eyebrows: and :thanks: for stopping by :pass::vibe:

Rainbow Glue Day 24
Rainbow Glue Day 24

She is coming along nicely I moved her into the big girl tent today. She started getting calmag every watering again and Kelp, humic, and yucca once a week. beside that i have been just trying to stay outta the way of the plant which has been fairly easy since i have and will be gone for long weekends lately

image.jpg
image.jpg

I have had these shrooms growing up the sides of my soil wis this most recent batch of CoM:yoinks:I have been removing them not sure if the are good or not?:shrug: :pass:
image.jpg

Rainbow Glue Day 31
well she is alive but she did not like calmag water while I was gone:oops1::wall: So today she got plain RO water and now good case of LITFA this week :pop:I will do better with the remaining seeds and will drop more as soon as space is
:headbang:

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

As always thanks for stopping by and sorry for the bad show:pass::thanks::vibe:

Rainbow Glue Day 36
Welp I did some rearranging in the tent and moved her over to the corner as it seemed a better fit for Rainbow glue to give her some more room:growing:

She started to explode this week after I top dressed per the schedule and have been watering in low low PPM water PH 6.4 (with some bennies once a week) :toke:

image.jpg
image.jpg

As always thanks for stopping by :welcome::pass::thanks::vibe::hippy:

Rainbow Glue Day 41
She has definitely recovered great and looking better and bigger:yay: Just giving low ppm water ph 6.4 every couple a days and also have been removing some of the ugly dead leaves a couple at a time other than that just letting her grow:growing:

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Thanks for stopping by:pass::vibe::welcome::thanks:

Back