Auto Seeds Dale's Rainbow Glue

When i see a grow like this it makes me want to pull the trigger on the seeds in my basket.
I only have 1 experience with Auto seeds and that was Polar express. Bloody awesome mix of kush and northern lights if i remember correctly. It was like the terminator - indestructable.

When i see a grow like this it makes me want to pull the trigger on the seeds in my basket.
I only have 1 experience with Auto seeds and that was Polar express. Bloody awesome mix of kush and northern lights if i remember correctly. It was like the terminator - indestructable.

Yup do it cause now you got my gears turning and think I might start another one of these give it another go.. I really enjoyed the grow and rosin... Think I can do a much better job now I had a lot of issue that run... I am starting some more seeds now if I do I will post it in here :d5:

Autoseeds Rainbow Glue Germination
Well I did it and started another one I am running it in soil just like before except in a 5 gallon grow bags... Soaked her for 3 hrs in kelp and humic then straight to her final home... Now we wait she should be up in 3-5 days :headbang:

IMG_1041.JPG
IMG_1037.JPG

Brilliant, I'll be watching with interest. My next grow will be a 7 gall living soil. Moving away from coco and back to soil. Coco is a bit to labour intensive for me.
Yeah probably good idea with the larger pot... I am still on the fence whether i want to stick with coco or soil running both currently... I like the control with coco but it does need more attention sometimes

Auto seeds Rainbow Glue Day 16

She hasn't been very happy so I have been reluctant to update :oops1:I think it was from using too much Calmag too early:shrug: So I have been just giving her straight RO water and a healthy case LITFA. But today was time per CoM schedule to topdress. So I gave her 1/4 cup CoM plant food 5-2-4 scratched and scraped in. Then RO watered in with Kelp, Humic, and Yucca PH6.4. Until I got a tiny amount of runoff <10%:goodluck::pop:

View attachment 1474670View attachment 1474671

:welcome: Everyone:welcome: any comments, questions, concerns, and advice is appreciated:eyebrows: and :thanks: for stopping by :pass::vibe:
Ive been looking at that same fertilizer. Let me know how it works, I wanna break away from fox farm too much f'ing around during feeding. Having to mux 6-8 different liquids and dry ferts is annoying

Ive been looking at that same fertilizer. Let me know how it works, I wanna break away from fox farm too much f'ing around during feeding. Having to mux 6-8 different liquids and dry ferts is annoying
Been running it for awhile now I either use CoM soil and ferts OR coco w/ meagcrop... But I am very happy with the soil starting to get it dialed in each grow gets better going to be adding little earthworm casting this run along with some FFJ

either way it is what you put in to it IMO I keep tweaking and adding to make the girls just little better and it has turned into a process with bennies and possibly teas now... But it can be successful with just plain water

Here is a group thread that a few of us have been using to dial it in a bit I haven't been over there in awhile but it is where I got my start with CoM

Yeah probably good idea with the larger pot... I am still on the fence whether i want to stick with coco or soil running both currently... I like the control with coco but it does need more attention sometimes
I will tag along bro and I'm torn between coco and soil myself as I'm running both myself autoflowers in biotabs and photos in coco

I will tag along bro and I'm torn between coco and soil myself as I'm running both myself autoflowers in biotabs and photos in coco
Hell yeah brother super glad to have you here.. Glad I'm not the only one here thinking that... I wanna switch to soil but then I see coco grows like yours and others that are very dialed in and I think twice ..:bow::pass:

Hell yeah brother super glad to have you here.. Glad I'm not the only one here thinking that... I wanna switch to soil but then I see coco grows like yours and others that are very dialed in and I think twice ..:bow::pass:
in light mix soil biotabs are a very easy route I've done a couple of runs back to back with them maybe worth a look

Back