Auto Seeds Dale's Rainbow Glue

Autoseeds Rainbow Glue Day 1
She's alive came home today to her standing up I will leave the dome on for another day because it's a bit dry in the basement.. No watering yet since I watered the pots to full capacity 24hr before planting.. Once the top of soil drys/crisps up I'll start using pump sprayer for now it's just watching:pop:

IMG_1118.JPG

Autoseeds Rainbow Glue Day 12 Topdress
She is doing great starting to takeoff :woohoo:So today is start of week 3 Day 12 and girls are always seeming behind schedule and start getting bit yellow so I topped dress a little earlier then I typically would normally wait till end of week... Plus I am adding some CoM earthworm casting and lobster meal so I hopefully don't need to add cal-mag to my watering this will be first time using these two ferts:shrug::goodluck:

I topped dressed with 1/2 cup of earthworm castings, 1/4 CoM plant food 5-2-4, 1/8 cup lobster meal 6-2-0 scratched in a little then water in with RO water and bit of Silca, Kelp, Humic, Omina, Amino, yucca, and some Monterey insect spray(spinosad) just incase there is anything down below I did see a couple you know what flying around :eek1::rolleyes1: I gave them a good heavy watering since i hadn't done anything in a few days pot were pretty dry they'll be good for a few days again maybe sprayer in between

IMG_1529.JPG
IMG_1530.JPG
IMG_1531.JPG

Autoseeds Rainbow glue Day 12

IMG_1535.JPG

IMG_1536.JPG

Autoseeds Rainbow Glue Day 19
Autoseeds Rainbow Glue Day 19 She doing awsome very nice growth I gave her noraml weekly bennies feeding along with some Greenlife Biotics Roots2Shoots: 1gallon RO .1g Silica, .125 RAW Kelp, .35g RAW Humic, .08g RAW Omina & Amino, .02g RAW yucca, .5ml GreenLife Biotics Roots2Shoots, and 1.5ml Hydrogaurd... I will start doing some training on her tomorrow :headbang::naughtystep:

IMG_1647.JPG

IMG_1648.JPG

Autoseeds Rainbow Glue Day 26
Autoseeds Rainbow Glue Day 26

:naughtystep: I have been training on her over the last week and she is takingit very well.... She got another feeding Greenlife Biotics Roots2Shoots .5 ml per gallon along with .325 gram npk RAW calmag and she seems to love it starting to get some color starting take off

IMG_1758.JPG

IMG_1759.JPG

I also update her in the normal thread with the rest of the 4x4 tent link in my signature:d5: Thanks for stopping by everyone:thanks: :vibe::pass:

Autoseeds Rainbow glue Day 32 She's doing great and sexed couple days ago and has been growing since did little adjusting to her train but not much more... I hope she starts to really stretch out like the last time :headbang:

IMG_1845.JPG

IMG_1846.JPG

IMG_1847.JPG

Here she is today Day 36:toke:

IMG_1915.JPG

IMG_1916.JPG

IMG_1917.JPG

IMG_1918.JPG

Autoseeds Rainbow Glue Day 43
Autoseeds Rainbow Glue Day 43
I moved her to the center of the tent give her the spot light for a while she's stretching out.. .She been getting calmag and hydro guard every watering and bennies every second watering (once a weekish):toke: it will be time for another topdressing in a few days beginning of wk8:toke:

IMG_2088.JPG
IMG_2090.JPG
IMG_2091.JPG
IMG_2089.JPG

Back