Auto Seeds Dale's Rainbow Glue

I must have not been here in a while, when did you add ladybugs to the grow. Ive heard about doing this for pest control, just never seen anyone do it. Or is just one that got in there.

I must have not been here in a while, when did you add ladybugs to the grow. Ive heard about doing this for pest control, just never seen anyone do it. Or is just one that got in there.
I got multiple threads going not sure which one I mentioned it in but Couple weeks ago just before Christmas not the first batch I’ve had…. The first batch had pretty much disappeared after a few months and I saw a gnats flying around so I ordered another batch recently

Autoseeds Rainbow Glue Day 49
Autoseeds Rainbow Glue Day 49

Looking great still has been getting plain RO also since it looks like some issues coming on

IMG_2219.JPG

IMG_2218.JPG

IMG_2220.JPG

Yeah probably good idea with the larger pot... I am still on the fence whether i want to stick with coco or soil running both currently... I like the control with coco but it does need more attention sometimes
Nothing wrong with doing both if it makes you happy!

Nothing wrong with doing both if it makes you happy!

Happy is to be determined yet:wall: It definitely made me learn fast :headbang:

Do you still have R2S on hand? It may be think lighting but she looks like she may be a bit hungry overall, the aminos may help.

I do have a little bit left but hadn’t thought about feeding it that… I did through veg and just into the start of flower… She does get a weekly feeding of kelp, humic, omina, amino, silica, and yucca….. I had been giving her calmag every watering and bennies ever other which came out to about twice a week until MOG told me I was on the verge of Mg lockout.. so for the last weekish She was only getting RO and bennies once a week until last night I decided to add some gypsum, epsom hydroguard to the RO to stabilize it and ph to 6.2… last weekend she got her last topdressing per schedule she has been looking better since… so gonna see how she reacts to the watering and then make a judgement as to what to do… As always thank you for the input much appreciated:d5::vibe:

Back