Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Sweet Seeds L.E.D canna terra soil grow

ok ill have a look at ur older pages of this thread er out.but damn she looks good..height? im guessing on or around 70-75 day mark for that lady..would be frosty and big by then..its crazy that thing flowererd that fast in 19 days.damn good job! :)

Ok sweet as man hope u enjoy reading back on her.
Shes 65cm tall after a hefty lst to keep her branches in line with her man cola. Thanks man its damn crazy watching her grow right now im in love :)... ive just about done with her week of pk13/14 then shes gonna get another week of her usual flowing feed and ill look at when to start the flush but yea roughly 75-80 day, maybe sooner see how she goes :pass:

P.s thanks everyone on afn for all the questions and comments Its really rewarding and helpful i appreciate then all :D

- - - Updated - - -

ok ill have a look at ur older pages of this thread er out.but damn she looks good..height? im guessing on or around 70-75 day mark for that lady..would be frosty and big by then..its crazy that thing flowererd that fast in 19 days.damn good job! :)

Ok sweet as man hope u enjoy reading back on her.
Shes 65cm tall after a hefty lst to keep her branches in line with her man cola. Thanks man its damn crazy watching her grow right now im in love :)... ive just about done with her week of pk13/14 then shes gonna get another week of her usual flowing feed and ill look at when to start the flush but yea roughly 75-80 day, maybe sooner see how she goes :pass:

P.s thanks everyone on afn for all the questions and comments Its really rewarding and helpful i appreciate then all :D

Day 59 things r looking alot more purple and of course HUGE!:fire:Shes on fire, I think she has about 4 weeks to go, she is still fully covered in white hairs. I guess she has another two weeks of feeding before the flush begins. Not exactly sure??The smell of berries is getting stronger and still just as sweet. Cheers for reading and enjoy the pics:smoke:

nSq9Ouq.jpg
3YdaYuI.jpg
hTth2H1.jpg
ZmFMUAL.jpg
84Nc5at.jpg
eKAJeD7.jpg
dL630ZC.jpg
bk8v22A.jpg

Geez man...That thing is BANGIN'!!!!!

That's going to be so much sweet smoke...CONGRATS! What a fantastic job :)

She is looking really good Kylie :thumbs: Those buds are seriously chunky for 59 days, nice work!

Can definitely see the purple coming in now on a couple of those pics... this gives me some hope for mine. Looking forward to the sweet smell as well :grin:

Also I think you have less than 4 weeks left, most sweet seeds strains are usually pretty quick finishers so 90 days seems too long... I'm thinking maybe feed for another week then 10-14 day flush "My 2 cents"

Hey trapper hell yeah eh thanks so much for sticking around for every update champ :) :)

- - - Updated - - -

Hey trapper hell yeah eh thanks so much for sticking around for every update champ :) :)

- - - Updated - - -

She is looking really good Kylie :thumbs: Those buds are seriously chunky for 59 days, nice work!

Can definitely see the purple coming in now on a couple of those pics... this gives me some hope for mine. Looking forward to the sweet smell as well :grin:

Also I think you have less than 4 weeks left, most sweet seeds strains are usually pretty quick finishers so 90 days seems too long... I'm thinking maybe feed for another week then 10-14 day flush "My 2 cents"

Hi Hans, I was thinking 4 weeks because of the amount of white hairs still on her, but she has done everything else fast so she may finish fast as well, who knows lol, just have to wait and see.
The smell is amazing but it didnt come until it was in flower, i just looked at yours and they are not quite at that stage yet, but not far away.

The purple has started to become stronger down on the smaller low buds first and is making its way up the buds.
Cheers for reading

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Hans, I was thinking 4 weeks because of the amount of white hairs still on her, but she has done everything else fast so she may finish fast as well, who knows lol, just have to wait and see.
The smell is amazing but it didnt come until it was in flower, i just looked at yours and they are not quite at that stage yet, but not far away.

The purple has started to become stronger down on the smaller low buds first and is making its way up the buds.
Cheers for reading

- - - Updated - - -

Beautiful!
Cheers Jackmc:d5:

- - - Updated - - -

Beautiful!
Cheers Jackmc:d5:

Hi kylie kay! what a nice plant mate, it seems like you did a great work, these buds are getting fat properly!
thanks for sharing and enjoy your sweet work!
J.

Last edited:
wow that plant is looking mighty fine! :D
gorgeous plant,big banging buds,what more do u need! oh some purple would be nice,see u got that to,lol...:)
ya there gona look insane in another 10-20 days! great job dude....

- - - Updated - - -

I predict a >3oz'er :) (90grams + dry)

Cheers Trapper, I hope you are right

- - - Updated - - -

Cheers Trapper, I hope you are right

- - - Updated - - -

gorgeous plant,big banging buds,what more do u need! oh some purple would be nice,see u got that to,lol...:)

- - - Updated - - -

Cheers man, was worried they wouldnt turn purple but they finally did, thanks for reading.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Cheers man, was worried they wouldnt turn purple but they finally did, thanks for reading.

Back