Photoperiod Dinamed CBD (25:1) - my first photo grow

Reaction score
Hi.

I've just grown a few auto's over the last 2 years and been trying different strains for my mental illness (moderate to severe anxiety/depression). I tried CBD oil a few months ago and I was amazed at how it changed my physical and mental state; without getting ripped in the process. It also gives me the mental space to negotiate daily trigger situations with ease. I'm lightweight. One dose is just a one hitter and that will last me 2 to 3 days.

So I'm focusing on CBD grows now. :)

Will add more posts this evening with details and photo for the 2 seeds I've started.

Thanks.
TricycleOfDoom

Last edited:
Here's the info on my equipment etc.

Tent: 60" high. 24" x 48" floor.
Lights: 2 x Mars 400 LED II's

Nutrients:
Lucas formula: GH Micro: 6ml + Bloom 9ml per gallon.
Epsom salt: 1gram per gallon.
Ph: 5.8

Coco Coir/Perlite 70/30

In the past I've been using 3 gallon smart pots (fabric), but might mix it up with using just one and then trying hempy bucket style for the other plant.

Trike

Here's the seeds and freebies.
c64e237ccb78b7cd4526e72ba331f4e2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Germinated directly in Jiffy peat pellets as per the breeders website. I've been using 1/2 strength nutrient up until today. Full strength going forward.

Trike.

Last edited:
So this morning I see my first photo is used in the list of grow journals. I didn't know that would happen. If any admins think it look too much like advertising, let me know and I'll delete the photo.

Trike :)

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Hey @Tricycleofdoom hope you don't mind me pulling up a chair. Really interested to see what these new CBD breeds can do. Growing out a couple crop doctors (high high CBD strain from cream of the crop) myself at the moment. Cheers!!

Back