Dinafem Orange Juice, Purps #1, Cheese CBD, Dinamed Plus Ebb and Flow Rockwool SOG (Animatey)

Congratulations on the first part of your harvest mate :pass:

Some lovely looking flowers produced and ready to begin curing :thumbsup:

I would agree with your next harvest estimation, another 5 maybe 7 day's for our DinaMed CBD with OJ maybe 10 day's then it's chop time :pass:

Lovely stuff :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

So final weight is in, and I'm pretty happy with it :eyebrows:

It will test the limits of what myself and my friends can use...

Certainly great genetics that performed well under sub-optimal conditions!

Here is a breakdown:

Purps 1: 33g
Purps 2: 46g
Purps 3: 74g
Cheese CBD: 48g
Dinamed CBD: 81g
OJ: 102g

Total: 384g or 13.7oz

I have been vaping the Dinamed CBD a few times a day, and it is actually making a huge difference in my overall mental health.

I honestly thought CBD was pretty overhyped, but there is definitely something to it. I typically struggle with focus and motivation and generally lack positivity... but Dinamed really takes the edge off. It's vastly easier to function around other people in situations that would normally stress me out.

What's weird is that I have tried vaping hemp flowers, and it helps but nothing like Dinamed plus.

Highly recommend this plant!

That being said she isn't fully cured yet so I'll wait to comment on terpenes etc.

I have a note in my calendar to come back to this thread in a month and give a smoke/vape report for all stains involved.

Thanks very much for stopping by, and good luck in your gardens!

nice job! your foxtailing is simular to what my forgotten cookies is doing. Big rusted dry leaves. cause? I have tried everything to stop it.

I'd post it to the infirmary bro.

Foxtailing is usually heat stress related, but can be genetic. Sounds like there might be more than one thing going on. I'm not the best diagnostician, so for sure post a detailed report in the infirmary.

Good luck!

So final weight is in, and I'm pretty happy with it :eyebrows:

It will test the limits of what myself and my friends can use...

Certainly great genetics that performed well under sub-optimal conditions!

Here is a breakdown:

Purps 1: 33g
Purps 2: 46g
Purps 3: 74g
Cheese CBD: 48g
Dinamed CBD: 81g
OJ: 102g

Total: 384g or 13.7oz

I have been vaping the Dinamed CBD a few times a day, and it is actually making a huge difference in my overall mental health.

I honestly thought CBD was pretty overhyped, but there is definitely something to it. I typically struggle with focus and motivation and generally lack positivity... but Dinamed really takes the edge off. It's vastly easier to function around other people in situations that would normally stress me out.

What's weird is that I have tried vaping hemp flowers, and it helps but nothing like Dinamed plus.

Highly recommend this plant!

That being said she isn't fully cured yet so I'll wait to comment on terpenes etc.

I have a note in my calendar to come back to this thread in a month and give a smoke/vape report for all stains involved.

Thanks very much for stopping by, and good luck in your gardens!

Now this is how you end a diary in style :pass:

Not to bad at all mate with the end yields and it's made my day to read your getting some medicinal relief by using our DinaMed CBD :thumbsup:

I'll definitely look out for a full smoke report when the time is right, until them enjoy your hard earned harvest my friend :pass:

Mark..

Now this is how you end a diary in style :pass:

Not to bad at all mate with the end yields and it's made my day to read your getting some medicinal relief by using our DinaMed CBD :thumbsup:

I'll definitely look out for a full smoke report when the time is right, until them enjoy your hard earned harvest my friend :pass:

Mark..
Thanks Mark!

And thanks for tagging along through all the mayhem LOL... Really appreciate it!

Dinamed Plus is a special plant. I have used a number of CBD products, and none of them are as effective as she is. Just a few puffs a day in my Dynavap and the difference is significant.

smashing grow :smokeit: the more i read the more im thinking cbd plants do get ya high but a different more melow high similar to the edible effect.
cbd products bought from shops with no thc or cgd derived from hemp or seeds......says a lot for full spectrum auntorage (sp?) effect :shrug:
@ us for the cured smoke report :thumbsup:
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

smashing grow :smokeit: the more i read the more im thinking cbd plants do get ya high but a different more melow high similar to the edible effect.
cbd products bought from shops with no thc or cgd derived from hemp or seeds......says a lot for full spectrum auntorage (sp?) effect :shrug:
@ us for the cured smoke report :thumbsup:
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

Hey man thanks for stopping by! I'll shoot you an @ with the smoke report for sure.

The next 10 years in cannabis history will be very interesting. As more places legalize we learn more about the role of each cannabinoid, and how they work together.

Dinamed Plus has an interesting effect. It's like I don't really feel different, but I react different... Very much in a good way! THC seems to still have a role here, even if it's only .5-1%, it seems to combine well with the CBD. I've used high CBD hemp a number of times, where most THC is gone, and it isn't as effective for me.

Dinamed Plus has an interesting effect. It's like I don't really feel different, but I react different... Very much in a good way! THC seems to still have a role here, even if it's only .5-1%, it seems to combine well with the CBD. I've used high CBD hemp a number of times, where most THC is gone, and it isn't as effective for me.

Now this is just my opinion but, I firmly believe that CBD and THC work best when used together and not isolated to 1 compound :thumbsup:

Very interesting topic and getting more interesting as more people try CBD :thumbsup:

So glad your finding some medicinal relief from the Pure CBD Lady :pass:

Enjoy :cheers:

Mark..

Back