Dinafem Orange Juice, Purps #1, Cheese CBD, Dinamed Plus Ebb and Flow Rockwool SOG (Animatey)

Now this is just my opinion but, I firmly believe that CBD and THC work best when used together and not isolated to 1 compound :thumbsup:

Very interesting topic and getting more interesting as more people try CBD :thumbsup:

So glad your finding some medicinal relief from the Pure CBD Lady :pass:

Enjoy :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark..
I agree with @Dinafem-Mark but I want to extend that to the whole plant. I thing that there is a huge synergistic effect based on all of the chemicals in the plant.

I agree with @Dinafem-Mark but I want to extend that to the whole plant. I thing that there is a huge synergistic effect based on all of the chemicals in the plant.

My best advice would be to grow both high THC strains and pure CBD strains. This way you can create the perfect ratio for your needs :pass:

Very interesting times :thumbsup:

Mark..

Time to wrap this up with final smoke reports.

@archie space gemmill Tagging you here per your request :D

I dried all these using the brown bag method. No hang drying, they went straight into brown bags. The bags were in cardboard boxes and the nugs were all golf ball size or smaller (except the OJ, who I left the big nugs and she took several more days to dry). Pretty happy with this method, they had their terps sort of showing their colors before they ever hit the jars.

Here are the reports after about a month curing:

Orange Juice
Terps: Has a distinct butterscotch smell, followed closely by the smell of orange juice. Very "bright" smell, and the butterscotch is there without question.

High: Non sedative high, but nice and chill. I like using this on walks sometimes as the peak high is fairly short lived, so that when I get home I can still do stuff. The residual high lasts a while and is also non sedative but mellow.

Cheese CBD
Terps: Smells like musty pineapples/cherries. It's a fairly pleasant smell, hard to describe. She also has a hint of a smell I can't place, but it reminds me of opening the refrigerator.

High: For me this one is as close to a pure body high as can be. There is a nice stoned feeling, with very minimal psychoactive effects.

Purps #1
Terps: hops, wine, grapes, blueberries, grapefruit. The one that finished the fastest also has a minty foresty smell to it.

High: The three plants looked almost identical when growing though they finished at different times. They had same node spacing, leaf shape, height... The highs coincidentally are a little different. The one that finished first is more sedative and typical indica. The one that finished second is my favorite and has anti-depressant qualities to it. The third is similar to the OJ and has a chill high with no sedation. All 3 are nice for sure...

Dinamed CBD Plus
Terps: Slightly rotten fruit rollups. Smells nice really, hard to describe though...

High: This is the one I pretty much vape throughout the day. Best way I can describe the effect is that is just makes you more even-keel. Things that would normally be really agitating can be handled more normally, things that might trigger anxiety lack the unreasonable urgency they might otherwise have.

I'm really happy with the Dinamed CBD Plus and I will be growing more CBD flowers before I run out of these for sure. It doesn't take much of this one throughout the day to make a noticeable impact.

Well that's it for updates on this journal :) Thanks everybody who stopped by to check it out, and good luck in your gardens!

top reports good detail :pass: cbd strains sure are getting more interesting to a recreational stoner :haha:
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

Oh PS I made dry ice hash from the frozen trim :) I'm going to press it into rosin in a week or so. It smells awesome... Whole room smells great
IMG_20191111_154346152.jpg

IMG_20191111_153758655.jpg

very nice hash yield do you have a washer or did you do it by hand
Dry ice by hand, shaking a bucket. I had 2 small plants fully chopped in the freezer with the trim from the rest of the plants which helped the yield a lot.

One was the oj that threw nanners from early in the journal, and the other was a cheese cbd that was a runt and never got big, was shaded out by the other plants.

They were both small and immature, but definitely helped the yield from the dry ice hash.

Last edited:
Time to wrap this up with final smoke reports.

@archie space gemmill Tagging you here per your request :D

I dried all these using the brown bag method. No hang drying, they went straight into brown bags. The bags were in cardboard boxes and the nugs were all golf ball size or smaller (except the OJ, who I left the big nugs and she took several more days to dry). Pretty happy with this method, they had their terps sort of showing their colors before they ever hit the jars.

Here are the reports after about a month curing:

Orange Juice
Terps: Has a distinct butterscotch smell, followed closely by the smell of orange juice. Very "bright" smell, and the butterscotch is there without question.

High: Non sedative high, but nice and chill. I like using this on walks sometimes as the peak high is fairly short lived, so that when I get home I can still do stuff. The residual high lasts a while and is also non sedative but mellow.

Cheese CBD
Terps: Smells like musty pineapples/cherries. It's a fairly pleasant smell, hard to describe. She also has a hint of a smell I can't place, but it reminds me of opening the refrigerator.

High: For me this one is as close to a pure body high as can be. There is a nice stoned feeling, with very minimal psychoactive effects.

Purps #1
Terps: hops, wine, grapes, blueberries, grapefruit. The one that finished the fastest also has a minty foresty smell to it.

High: The three plants looked almost identical when growing though they finished at different times. They had same node spacing, leaf shape, height... The highs coincidentally are a little different. The one that finished first is more sedative and typical indica. The one that finished second is my favorite and has anti-depressant qualities to it. The third is similar to the OJ and has a chill high with no sedation. All 3 are nice for sure...

Dinamed CBD Plus
Terps: Slightly rotten fruit rollups. Smells nice really, hard to describe though...

High: This is the one I pretty much vape throughout the day. Best way I can describe the effect is that is just makes you more even-keel. Things that would normally be really agitating can be handled more normally, things that might trigger anxiety lack the unreasonable urgency they might otherwise have.

I'm really happy with the Dinamed CBD Plus and I will be growing more CBD flowers before I run out of these for sure. It doesn't take much of this one throughout the day to make a noticeable impact.

Well that's it for updates on this journal :) Thanks everybody who stopped by to check it out, and good luck in your gardens!

Take note people :pass:

This is how you end an amazing diary, with a kick ass smoke report :headbang:

@Animatey Thanks for ending your diary with class and style mate :thumbsup:

Enjoy :pass:

Mark..

That's making my eyes red just looking at it lol

Don't forget the Rosin pics when you do the Squish mate :pass:

Mark..

Lol will do Mark! Thanks for following along, I had a lot of fun with these great genetics, and definitely learned a thing or two.

My fiends are enjoying the flowers and hopefully some rosin as well soon ;) I have never pressed anything before so... We'll see how it goes :headbang:

Back