New Grower First time grow - Outdoor/Soil/Dinamed Kush cbd

Reaction score
Hi guys, new to AFN this is my first time growing so I wanted to document it day by day. Really just to have some fun with it ,Experiment and learn as much as possible (so any tips and tricks will be much appreciated :mrgreen:). I have some experience in growing tomatoes with good results so I wanted to see if I could apply the same to growing some nice CBD.

Its going to be an outdoor grow, here in the south of Spain temps for the next couple of months will be about 24°C to 31°C at daytime (73 to 88 Fahrenheit), 17°C to 20°C (62 to 66°F) at night. With roughly 13 hours of sun a day and 62% humidity.

I’ll be growing two Dinamed CBD Kush auto in 20L pots on my terrace.

The plan is to germinate one directly in the soil (maybe pre-soak first) and the other in a Jiffy just to see the difference, I’ll be using BIOBIZZ ALLMIX mixed with some other soil and coco I have at home.

I won’t be using any fertilisers or nutrients (isn’t a option for me money wise) just tap water

Let me know what you guys think, any help would be much appreciated, especially on germination and watering at this early stage (High heat in Spain now).Thanks :joy:

*P.S Will plant a non cbd Critial auto seed as well that I got free, let me know if you want to see it documented as well

Hi guys, new to AFN this is my first time growing so I wanted to document it day by day. Really just to have some fun with it ,Experiment and learn as much as possible (so any tips and tricks will be much appreciated :mrgreen:). I have some experience in growing tomatoes with good results so I wanted to see if I could apply the same to growing some nice CBD.

Its going to be an outdoor grow, here in the south of Spain temps for the next couple of months will be about 24°C to 31°C at daytime (73 to 88 Fahrenheit), 17°C to 20°C (62 to 66°F) at night. With roughly 13 hours of sun a day and 62% humidity.

I’ll be growing two Dinamed CBD Kush auto in 20L pots on my terrace.

The plan is to germinate one directly in the soil (maybe pre-soak first) and the other in a Jiffy just to see the difference, I’ll be using BIOBIZZ ALLMIX mixed with some other soil and coco I have at home.

I won’t be using any fertilisers or nutrients (isn’t a option for me money wise) just tap water

Let me know what you guys think, any help would be much appreciated, especially on germination and watering at this early stage (High heat in Spain now).Thanks :joy:

*P.S Will plant a non cbd Critial auto seed as well that I got free, let me know if you want to see it documented as well

:pop: ppp

Planted
Seeds have been planted today ! :yay: One Dinamed kush straight into soil after overnight soak and the other two in to Jiffies. Lets see if anything happens over the weekend.

IMG_8174.jpg
IMG_8172.jpg

Day 1
So all three have sprouted and been planted into final pots :thumbsup: The ones in the jiffies took a bit longer but they were only submerged in water for a few hours before planting so maybe thats why. The dinamed cbd was in water for 24h and was floating before planting so has sprouted about 3 days ago, but for simplicity I'll call today day 1 for all of them.

Anyway lets see how they turn out :goodluck:

P.S Peppers and tomatoes growing in the background

IMG_8240.jpg
IMG_8241.jpg
IMG_8242.jpg
IMG_8243.jpg

So all three have sprouted and been planted into final pots :thumbsup: The ones in the jiffies took a bit longer but they were only submerged in water for a few hours before planting so maybe thats why. The dinamed cbd was in water for 24h and was floating before planting so has sprouted about 3 days ago, but for simplicity I'll call today day 1 for all of them.

Anyway lets see how they turn out :goodluck:

P.S Peppers and tomatoes growing in the background

View attachment 1201613View attachment 1201614View attachment 1201615View attachment 1201616

off to the racez! :yay: ppp

Looks like a successful germination buddy!
Happy growing and :goodluck:

Back