Do I need FULL spectrum LEDs for a few plants?

Lounge Lizard

New User
Reaction score
Hello! I grew a few years ago at home 15 plants and later 21 plants Autoflowering in my room with regular LED light, used small amount of nutrients. Am planning to grown no more than 15 Auto F, maybe less. DO I need to spend a few hundred bucks on a full spectrum LED Panel? At age 70- I have to count my pennies. THANKS in advance

A full spectrum led light panel/board/strip will give you the best outcome start to finish! It is worth it for the harvest outcome in my opinion.

A full spectrum led light panel/board/strip will give you the best outcome start to finish! It is worth it for the harvest outcome in my opinion.
Praise G-d! Thank You. I bought a large panel a few months ago but the Po-Lice found out I had a few autoflowers and fingerprinted me..so i returned it..,i grew 2 small crops under regular LED bulbs nd will start that way until I save up for a panel soon G-d Willing. Thank YOU so much for the quick reply!

A good light plays an important role in a good, quality grow. I look at it as 50% of the grow puzzle.
תודה רבה! Praise G-d!Does that depend on which side IN the Middle East the person fought? I was born in USA but moved to Israel in 1970 at age 17 on my own. 1971 I was drafted to a unit similar to US Rangers , the draft was 36 months...my unit fought in Syria 1973 after Egypt and Syria and Iraq attacked us at the same time. of our 25 man squad 12 were killed, many wounded (not me),,After 1974 I served 61 days of full combat in the Sinai desert, West Bank, Gaza and the 1982 Lebanon war that the USA later got involved in when we left. Until 1990 I did 61 days a year (At the time we accumulated 8 children whom no one else wanted to raise so we kept them. one of the 8 was an orphan). My 19 years in the army did not mess me up...I was born that way!! My son did 3 years as a Merkavah 4 tank driver...I'd much rather pass out organics and grass to everyone envolved,,,it would keep things quiet and happy Thank G-d.

Hi I wish you all the best on the future grow my advise I am going to give you is as nice as I could put it even if it didn't sound like it I'm not critising you just give you advice the best I can.

First off I realise you are 70 by what you have said I respect this and know it is hard my advice would be don't rush it put away a little bit every week or month this will mean you will have everything you need for growing.

Second of all please don't scrimp and save on growing equipment well I know it may be expensive doing what I said above will give you enough money for growing goods the reason why I say this is because 15 plants are alot without the equipment needed to control it if they have caught you once growing the same or 5 more your on their radar and I hate to say but you will get caught again if you don't buy the correct equipment I would suggest to save and buy a decent light and a very decent extractor.

All the best hope to see your grow soon

Hi I wish you all the best on the future grow my advise I am going to give you is as nice as I could put it even if it didn't sound like it I'm not critising you just give you advice the best I can.

First off I realise you are 70 by what you have said I respect this and know it is hard my advice would be don't rush it put away a little bit every week or month this will mean you will have everything you need for growing.

Second of all please don't scrimp and save on growing equipment well I know it may be expensive doing what I said above will give you enough money for growing goods the reason why I say this is because 15 plants are alot without the equipment needed to control it if they have caught you once growing the same or 5 more your on their radar and I hate to say but you will get caught again if you don't buy the correct equipment I would suggest to save and buy a decent light and a very decent extractor.

All the best hope to see your grow soon
Praise G-d. Thank You, will take your advice, nice of you to reply quickly!

Back