Did you scrog or lst she looks amazing...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

she was ponytailed for a week then some lst to open her up then some lst supercropping and finally defoliation and she just laughed at me and grew bigger.the link to the grow is in my sig bro go take a look if you like you will see exactly how she was grown

Holy shit that's insane, I switched from str8 coco and advanced to nectar for the gods and promix...
4a01823a3901d0d3a4287e8b593c94b5.jpg

She looks fantastic bro just wait till you get to smoke her.she has an awesome up rush first then mellows out into a balanced high,great for socializing or on your own watching films or music and gives me the munchies like crazy,i must of put on 14lb since smoking her hahahahahaah

she was ponytailed for a week then some lst to open her up then some lst supercropping and finally defoliation and she just laughed at me and grew bigger.the link to the grow is in my sig bro go take a look if you like you will see exactly how she was grown
Definitely going to check out the grow I was tempted to train mine but didnt... Think im going back to coco growth in promix is beyond slow

She looks fantastic bro just wait till you get to smoke her.she has an awesome up rush first then mellows out into a balanced high,great for socializing or on your own watching films or music and gives me the munchies like crazy,i must of put on 14lb since smoking her hahahahahaah
I can't wait mannnnn the resin on her is insane like oil dripping off her lol that's my type of smoke mellow out man haha

1ced04e17a9e12664d019c89c22c7fdd.jpg
here's a main cola shot of my daiquiri lime I let them go on their own until now that all changes... Thanks too you 2stoned loving your grows truly amazing keep it up

Back