Live Stoners Dr. Bubbles & Bushmasterar15's Food Network

America's Test Kitchen Hawaiian style fried chicken. Because I use gluten free flours I fry only until the breading is golden 3 min per side and then finish in the oven on a wire rack at 350°F I have been wanting to fry some amaranth flour, as I suspected it is more sensitive to heat, and browns darker and richer than most flours. A very rich flavor. The other flour blend was BR GL flour and chickpea flour. The chickpea flour makes a fine crispy texture

View attachment 1634323

View attachment 1634324

The corn is boiled and slathered with a compound butter. White Miso, Goat butter, fresh minced Parsley and fresh ground black pepper.

View attachment 1634325
You are like the only person I’ve ever see that makes good looking GF grubba dubba dubya. Most GF things I see are made by people who just want to seem hip rather than by necessity, and the CRAP that they produce is about as tasty as a loaf of mahogany. A dry loaf of mahogany at that…with good ole fashion oak milk butter. Deelishus. E’llo guvnah!

You are like the only person I’ve ever see that makes good looking GF grubba dubba dubya. Most GF things I see are made by people who just want to seem hip rather than by necessity, and the CRAP that they produce is about as tasty as a loaf of mahogany. A dry loaf of mahogany at that…with good ole fashion oak milk butter. Deelishus. E’llo guvnah!

I was born into the restaurant/bar business and my wife is a graduate of the CCA-SF so eating and drinking has been a major part of ME, all of my life. I have learned to adapt my food to the needs of my body. This is a constant learning process.

I live to eat, others eat to live.

We have a fantastic GF bakery within a reasonable drive from home now. This guys stuff is amazing! He trained in Italy, Spain and France.

GF is not the dead tongue sentence it used to be :jump:

Ziti alla vodka with chicken. Made from cherry tomatoes from the garden
PXL_20231001_225132088.jpg
PXL_20231001_230431274.jpg
PXL_20231001_232546121.jpg

Mañ'O'Green

Yummmmm....

Dr.Bubbles

Awesome looking vodka rig my man. Vodka sauce is my favorite without question. Well, maybe tied with a proper Sunday style San Marzano based 10 hour sauce with some bone in country style ribs at the bottom. They both have my heart…lol…but the drunken one sure is easier to make on a whim.
Boneless skinless chicken breast vacuum sealed in some Italian dressing. Those were then grilled. Plus wife made some habanero jam from the peppers we grew in the greenhouse.

IMG_3105.jpeg
IMG_3106.jpeg
IMG_3107.jpeg
IMG_3110.jpeg
IMG_3111.jpeg
IMG_3112.jpeg
IMG_3114.jpeg
IMG_3115.jpeg
IMG_3116.jpeg

Carne asada made from the 80lbs of beef sirloin roasts we got. Some for this, other thin sliced for steak sandwiches and a couple roasts that we’ll crockpot dinners with.

IMG_3204.jpeg
IMG_3205.jpeg
IMG_3206.jpeg
IMG_3207.jpeg
IMG_3208.jpeg

Boneless pork shoulders dry rubbed and 24hr rest in fridge. Then smoker 225f for 6hrs then wrapped to finish cooking to 195-205f. Rested for an hour before pulling. Made some great bbq pork sandwiches and I made snack of venison tenderloin
IMG_3900.jpeg
IMG_3901.jpeg
IMG_3911.jpeg
IMG_3914.jpeg
IMG_3915.jpeg
IMG_3917.jpeg
IMG_3918.jpeg
IMG_3920.jpeg

Bbq pulled pork nachos with some of the leftovers
IMG_3983.jpeg

Back